+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luton(away)predictions

Luton(away)predictions

A youthful team trying to impress enough to be involved next season v a team needing a win to stay up.
    Tough one to call but I fancy a draw.
    1-1

It means more to Luton, for sure, but that can make a team anxious.
    If they score early, they will probably shut up shop.
    I hope they get desperate and then stretched.
    2-1 to Rovers.

Luton 2 Rovers 5

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Luton 2 Rovers 5
    Now, if that comes up, Saxo, I reckon Robin should put you straight to the top of the table!

I will think about it

I fancy this one to be a draw. We owe it to the other sides at the bottom to put out a team to try win this, as TM will stay remember what Huddersfield did to us when we got relegated, which effectively relegated us, when they threw a game vrs Birmingham.

I will go with 2-2

Tony mowbray has already come out and said words to that effect.
    A little bit of youth mixed with experience just as long as the players used are in his plans next season.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Tony mowbray has already come out and said words to that effect.
    A little bit of youth mixed with experience just as long as the players used are in his plans next season.
    I do wonder if that means Downing won't be kept on? And if that was just a farewell to Graham last night? Or if it means he will be given another year.
    Trouble is with ****e like Johnson, we went and put him on a 2 year deal, so I expect him to be around next season, adding nothing whatsoever. Obviously no other team would be interested, so we will be stuck.
    He earns the highest wage at Blackburn Rovers, which explains the internal issues and problems within the club.
    Mulgrew still has another season. Beyond crazy, he is the 2nd highest earner.
    Bennett sadly still has another year, so he will likely be around too. Saying that, while he is awful at RB, I do feel Nyambe hasn't exactly covered himself in glory since lockdown.

I guess some things will come out in the wash. I was expecting to see 'Mowbray Leaves Blackburn by mutual consent' today. Just had this feeling after the game last night, the fact he disappeared into the night and was nowhere to be seen at the final whistle, very odd indeed.

The silence from india speaks volumes.
    Is mowbray given no funds or are they waiting to give funds to another?
    I believe Graham and downing will be gone and hopefully we somehow find an exit for the other 3 mentioned.
    We wont move forward with the clutter around the club.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    The silence from india speaks volumes.
    Is mowbray given no funds or are they waiting to give funds to another?
    I believe Graham and downing will be gone and hopefully we somehow find an exit for the other 3 mentioned.
    We wont move forward with the clutter around the club.
    Robin - I sometimes think the silence from India is apathy, more than anything else. We're a minor element in the Venky's portfolio.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)