+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: moderators.

moderators.

As you Moderators on here who likes to have a (moderator) under your username to make you feel important i would like to suggest some thing in a very friendly way.
    Maybe as moderators you could make an effort and start some debates on this board before it dies and you are left with nothing left to moderate/
    Thank me later or ban hammer me.
    Much love your eternal friend Lord Tricky

They are all far too busy Tricky..

Tricky, we don’t “like” to have the mod name there, it just appears Due to some DSG trickery.Nobody asked for it. And if you’re a mod on one board it appears whatever Footymad board that you’re on. As for starting threads, well, you are as able to start them as the mods. That’s what the new thread button is for.

No hammer necessary, that’s just the way things are. And the “important” bit is all in your imagination mate.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Tricky, we don’t “like” to have the mod name there, it just appears Due to some DSG trickery.Nobody asked for it. And if you’re a mod on one board it appears whatever Footymad board that you’re on. As for starting threads, well, you are as able to start them as the mods. That’s what the new thread button is for.

No hammer necessary, that’s just the way things are. And the “important” bit is all in your imagination mate.
    My post was a bit (tongue in cheek Griff mate)