+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: attn Map

attn Map

I presume that you have full access to world news over there in China? This COULD turn nasty and, from what I have seen, I would be considering leaving.
    But you are actually there and I bet you have not noticed anything different to normal.

There does seem to be strong evidence of Muslims being "dealt with" and taking a hard line in Hong Kong.

Careful what you say in response!

Keep safe...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53463405

Yes map where are you?We need you on this board not some Chinese board with a duster.

Yes,come back Map,I'm missing our banter.

I am wondering is all those people that dismissed COVID -19 as "flu" have changed their opinion ?

Hard to know map, we don't get told much in the UK, only what the government wants to tell us. Take out the over-80s, those with underlying conditions, those in Care Homes and it doesn't seem to have killed that many, some stats I've seen show that if you're under 40 you're more likely to die in a road traffic accident than from Covid.

A lot of people die from flu in this country, there was an epidemic around 2015, reckoned to have seen off 25-30,000, hardly anyone knew about it, it wasn't big news. Is Covid much worse, I honestly don't know.

Well said sinkov, nobody really knows what the hell is going on because, as usual, they only tell you what they want you to know.
    This doesn't just apply in this country though because it is happening worldwide with lots of different opinions, conspiracy theories, coercion and anything else which fits the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    I am wondering is all those people that dismissed COVID -19 as "flu" have changed their opinion ?
    You stay safe in China map, it's bloody awful over here. The towns with large Muslim communities are being targeted for the "treatment" now and lo and behold, none of the targeted areas are south of Watford.

Please believe me COVID-19 is much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    Please believe me COVID-19 is much worse.
    I think anyone with a brain cell can see that Map.

Even Boris and Donald are fully signed up members of the wear a mask brigade, after initially trying to tell us that Covid was no big deal.

Boris caught the bug and nearly died, and Donald told us it was only a bit of a cold. He said that anyone who wore a mask was making a political statement about him. Now, with cases in the US sky high, he is telling us to wear one to be patriotic. He has actually called off one of his major rallies in Florida because of the high number of cases there. Another leader, Bolsonaro, told us that it was "the sniffles" and practiced zero social distancing or any other precaution. then he caught it. Just look at the shocking number of cases in Brazil now.

The number of Covid deniers is now limited to people who believe it is a worldwide plot to control the masses. Some people STILL want to go down the herd immunity route. This would mean that around 50 million Brits would have to get the bug, and hope that this would make them immune in future. If 50 million actually contracted Covid, then at least 500,000 would die, and there would be no way on earth the NHS could cope.

Good to hear from you map.

Yes map.All updates from China are very welcome.How's the new school?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)