+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The ex-Utd player thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Did he twist his ankle making that step?

15 goal Scott Fraser being linked with a six-figure transfer to Hull City.

He took some stick from some fans .But i always thought he was a good player.He went down south and he has not vanished. Good luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by tijuanataxi View Post
    He took some stick from some fans .But i always thought he was a good player.He went down south and he has not vanished. Good luck to him.
    What we'd have done for a player like him these past few seasons.

The monsters got him. Couldn't wait to get away.

I thought he was a decent player with more to come.

He's been doing the business at his current club. I wish him well and hope he gets a chance to move to a bigger club down there.

He needs to choose wisely, at this stage in his career he needs to be playing 1st team football, not sitting on a bench or filling a reserve shirt.

he had to leave -can't blame him, better than **** standard we were offering him at the time

great player

What a great signing that was

Wee Gauldy attracting interest down south. Would be class to see him in the English Premiership.

"Norwich City one of several teams interested in former Dundee United midfielder Ryan Gauld"

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/news/n...er-ryan-gauld/

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Wee Gauldy attracting interest down south. Would be class to see him in the English Premiership.

"Norwich City one of several teams interested in former Dundee United midfielder Ryan Gauld"

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/news/n...er-ryan-gauld/
    A mate of mine in Portugal reckons he will go to Braga. He loves it in Portugal and has been outstanding this season.

Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)