+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: The ex-Utd player thread.

on live just now, pity shanks wasnt playing

https://onefootball.com/en/match/2219722

Scott Fraser missed a penalty for Ipswich y'day. How did he react? Put his fingers thro his hair. Good job it wasn't at Tannadice in front of the GFL Moaners.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Scott Fraser missed a penalty for Ipswich y'day. How did he react? Put his fingers thro his hair. Good job it wasn't at Tannadice in front of the GFL Moaners.
    how long before mulgrew gets it ?

Scored on his league debut the week before

Pretty sure I saw both Riskis scored for Helsinki mid week in Europe, can't be the same ones?

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Registration didn't go through in time. It's on DAZN if anyone has that. Gauld came on as a sub yesterday. Didn't do much of note.
    I subscribed to DAZN last night to watch the boxing, they are now showing all the Matchroom bouts. It's only £1.99 a month, didn't know they showed football so that's a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I subscribed to DAZN last night to watch the boxing, they are now showing all the Matchroom bouts. It's only £1.99 a month, didn't know they showed football so that's a bonus.
    Yeah, I've had it for a while. All premiership games on it over here plus La Liga, French league etc etc. F1, Boxing, UFC, Tennis. Just over a tenner a month. Well worth it. I guess the footy might be a bit different on the UK version due to Bt Sports/Sky having it?

Aidan Connolly doing well for Raith vs Aberdeen, they've turned it round second half now 2-1 up

Always liked him coming off the bench in 2014/15 (before the sales)

It's a cracking deal if you're a boxing fan considering what Sky charge.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It's a cracking deal if you're a boxing fan considering what Sky charge.
    Love the boxing so ye its a great deal and last night's bill was excellent.

Johnny Russell with an assist today as his Sporting Kansas side go 2 points clear at the top of rhe league with a 2-0 win.

Love the boxing so ye its a great deal and last night's bill was excellent.

Johnny Russell with an assist today as his Sporting Kansas side go 2 points clear at the top of rhe league with a 2-0 win.
    Beerschot now bottom of the league with one point from 12. Apart from money I can't see this working out well for Shankland. He'll be at Hearts/League one side next year.

Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)