+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: The ex-Utd player thread.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Another goal for Gauld today. Armstrong and Mcginn out--too late for a call up?
    I think the issue with the US/Canadian based players is there are problems with them getting back into their countries due to quarantine etc, that's why Russell hasn't been called up to matches earlier this year

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I subscribed to DAZN last night to watch the boxing, they are now showing all the Matchroom bouts. It's only £1.99 a month, didn't know they showed football so that's a bonus.
    Email today saying the subscription is going up at the end of the month from £1.99 to £7.99. 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Email today saying the subscription is going up at the end of the month from £1.99 to £7.99. ������
    Ye I got that too mate so unsubscribed yesterday. Now got one of those firestick thingys and a mate put everything on it so happy days and fk DAZN. No doubt Matchroom's influence has upped the subscription. Greedy cnts.

Ye I got that too mate so unsubscribed yesterday. Now got one of those firestick thingys and a mate put everything on it so happy days and fk DAZN. No doubt Matchroom's influence has upped the subscription. Greedy cnts.
    Definitely! I have IPTV so not too fussed. Had the DAZN app for the mobile in case I was away from home but f*ck it.

Still the same price as it’s always been over here and we get all the Premier league etc. I’m guessing that’s due to being outside the UK. I’ve a fire stick too but sometimes it buffers like a bassa. One good thing is Furuhashi signing for Celtic. The old firm game was on DAZN so hoping to get the United game in a few weeks. Still, it’ll be on fire stick or hesgoal. Changed days from when I relied on text messages from board members on here for scores. Shout out to ParisArab and NA.

Definitely! I have IPTV so not too fussed. Had the DAZN app for the mobile in case I was away from home but f*ck it.
    What IPTV are ya using mate? the firestick is great for vpn and i get sky free and stuff bit patchy at times as they close things down and reopen etc

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    What IPTV are ya using mate? the firestick is great for vpn and i get sky free and stuff bit patchy at times as they close things down and reopen etc
    X-stream Hosting & media solutions.

X-stream Hosting & media solutions.
    will give that a whirl too

Henri Anier on as a half time sub for Estonia today.

Shanks on as a 2nd half sub tonight as his mob were beaten again. 1 point from 7 games,looking like a terrible move for him.

Jambos in January.

Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)