+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: The ex-Utd player thread.

Fuchs was amazing for us the first few months of season, did the work of two players in many ways, that's why it's exec more pleasing we have adapted to not having him, we didn't initially as he downed tools but was still in the side.... Now he is gone we have got back to looking pretty solid despite not having early season Fuchs

The commentator for the Peterborough v Man City game said Peterborough paid over 1 million quid for Fuch's services, astonishing if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Eck View Post
    The commentator for the Peterborough v Man City game said Peterborough paid over 1 million quid for Fuch's services, astonishing if true.
    I hope that's including wages, win bonus, and sponsorship Eck

Blair Spittal signs for Motherwell.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Blair Spittal signs for Motherwell.
    Welcome to him too 😋

He'll come back tae haunt us I tells ye

Like he did in Dingwall and gave us a big GIRFUY at the same time. Well that worked out well in the end. 😂

"Benji Siegrist to Celtic transfer close to completion as Hoops poised to win race for ex-Dundee United keeper."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...dundee-united/

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    "Benji Siegrist to Celtic transfer close to completion as Hoops poised to win race for ex-Dundee United keeper."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...dundee-united/
    Yeah, I saw this. I had hoped he'd be off down south and we wouldn't need to play against him. There's also the chat of Butcher going to Motherwell - can you imagine the handshakes at the end of the game?

Both of these are assuming that he gets a game ahead of Joe Hart mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Yeah, I saw this. I had hoped he'd be off down south and we wouldn't need to play against him. There's also the chat of Butcher going to Motherwell - can you imagine the handshakes at the end of the game?

Both of these are assuming that he gets a game ahead of Joe Hart mind you.
    I'd think he would be in 3rd place in the pecking order there. He'll be lucky if he gets a first team game again. Must just be about money for Benji, you'd think he would have been looking for a move where he might get to play.

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)