+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: The ex-Utd player thread.

Lucasz Zaluska syndrome. 6 seasons at Celtic Park. Wages say £8k/week. Times 52 times 6 = £2.5 million. 28 appearances. Costing Celtic £90k per appearance.
    Go on yerself Benji!

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Lucasz Zaluska syndrome. 6 seasons at Celtic Park. Wages say £8k/week. Times 52 times 6 = £2.5 million. 28 appearances. Costing Celtic £90k per appearance.
    Go on yerself Benji!
    why not? his pension is made. sad he does this but totally understand too

Butch not going to Celtic then??

What's the fee for Benji

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    What's the fee for Benji
    Zilch, Nada, Feck all

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    What's the fee for Benji
    Around the same as Neilson's mate.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Around the same as Neilson's mate.
    And Tams..

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    And Tams..
    I am wondering if Tam has something big on Tony that would have sold a lot of papers?,yet again i smell a rat that's been dead for a fortnight with Tams lovely pirouette that swivelled him oot O Tannadice FOC.

I think he has sold the owner and SD a cheeky wee dummy that many other Head Coaches/Managers would be very interested in achieving in their careers.

Unfortunately for me my sneaking admiration for oor Tam has come too late,the standard of football under his tenure was FN awful but i loved how positive he was post match and my thoughts are he was used as a pawn last summer but he managed to turn the tables on his boss and completely outfoxed him.

I have no problem at all with Benji going to Celtic. A nice wee earner for the lad and a couple of guarantees of a medal or 2 and to say you have been involved in the Champions league. He may well spend a couple of years getting splinters in his erchie but he will walk into a chamionship team in 2 seasons time. Personally, I think that Benji will genuinely believe that he can push Joe Hart for the number 1 slot as he is an ambitious lad and fair play to him if he goes there...it's a short career and he did a great job for us. I wish him well on his career as long as he doesn't end up being a bigoted c#nt like Zaluska did...allegedly!

Name:  EX.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  88.7 KB

Defo a Tannadice connection in there.

Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)