+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: The ex-Utd player thread.

Akinola just been sold by arsenal to a Qatari club!

Can’t believe he was still at Arsenal!

Quote Originally Posted by Sande_Man View Post
    Akinola just been sold by arsenal to a Qatari club!

Can’t believe he was still at Arsenal!
    Found his level perhaps

Probably shouldn’t refer to him as an ‘ex United player’ but here’s how our Logan is getting on…

“ A tame Logan Chalmer's effort is easily gathered by Jamie Sneddon as the sides size each other up again”

A tame effort by Logan Chalmers? Nah…

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Found his level perhaps
    Arsenal? I'd say that's a decent level

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Probably shouldn’t refer to him as an ‘ex United player’ but here’s how our Logan is getting on…

“ A tame Logan Chalmer's effort is easily gathered by Jamie Sneddon as the sides size each other up again”

A tame effort by Logan Chalmers? Nah…
    to be fair he was far and away the most dangerous player in the on the park and if the other Ayr forwards had not been total diddies they might have been on the end of some of his passes and might have scored, he got to the by-line more times last night than we have all season, Louis Moult would love to play with him on that form. Unfortunately due to the Alice band and the playing with his hair a lot of our fan base have a real downer on him and he has never really been given a chance with us, I'd have him over Watt and even more so Middleton who I simply don't see anything in.

Billy Dodds sacked at Inverness

Quote Originally Posted by Monifieth Arab View Post
    to be fair he was far and away the most dangerous player in the on the park and if the other Ayr forwards had not been total diddies they might have been on the end of some of his passes and might have scored, he got to the by-line more times last night than we have all season, Louis Moult would love to play with him on that form. Unfortunately due to the Alice band and the playing with his hair a lot of our fan base have a real downer on him and he has never really been given a chance with us, I'd have him over Watt and even more so Middleton who I simply don't see anything in.
    Maybe if he kept his head up and showed a better attitude when not being selected, he wouldn't be papped out on loan so often? Always two side to the story.

Not sure where you've got the alice band and him playing with his hair a lot from either. I've never read that on here or anywhere else for that matter, and it certainly isn't a reason why folk don't rate him. Any time he's been given a chance he's not taken it imo. Lots of unnecessary flicks and tricks with very little end product.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Billy Dodds sacked at Inverness
    New manager bounce incoming. 🙈

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    New manager bounce incoming. ��
    Yeah I was hoping Inverness slide would continue at least until next weekend.

I can't comment on his attitude but like you have heard all the rumours but let's be honest his attitude can't be worse than Middleton and there were more flicks and tricks from Watt yesterday than Chalmers has ever done, there were no unnecessary flicks and tricks on friday night, there was not much of an end product but in my opinion that was more down to the players around him than the player himself. Hopefully he has seen the error of his ways because he is certainly on form a better player than some that we have on the park. The bit about the Alice band and playing with the hair has been voiced by many fans in the pubs and at the games.

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)