+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The ex-Utd player thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Cammy Smith on the sheet for Ayr again - only goal of the game against Morton and not long to go.

EDIT: He's in again with the second.
    And Smith must score.............. and he does Funsters 0 Ayr United 2

Scott Allan joins The Pundit at ICT on loan till the end of the season,great signing for them.

GMS getting grief off the Fartz mob on Sportsound.

"Fans rave about ex-Dundee United star Ryan Gauld’s latest display as Algarve camp raises hopes of Scotland call-up"

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...tland-call-up/

I forgot to mention, it was one of our former stars* Aidan Nesbitt who nearly undid the Dees at the weekend.

*maybe not really a star though

When did Simon Murray sign on again at Queens Park? I must have missed that one. I do remember predicting he'd end up back there though, although not sure if that was on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    When did Simon Murray sign on again at Queens Park? I must have missed that one. I do remember predicting he'd end up back there though, although not sure if that was on here.
    It must have been around September time when he was reUnited with McKinnon mate as Queens Park turned professional.The Dees were also in the hunt but Dr Noodles,Kilmac and the Cleppy Rd newsagents used up all their budgets signing Charlie the EBC Fundit.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    It must have been around September time when he was reUnited with McKinnon mate as Queens Park turned professional.The Dees were also in the hunt but Dr Noodles,Kilmac and the Cleppy Rd newsagents used up all their budgets signing Charlie the EBC Fundit.
    Cheers GB 👍

I see Lewis Toshney has retired and stepped into management with Downfield.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    I see Lewis Toshney has retired and stepped into management with Downfield.
    Did he twist his ankle making that step?

Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)