+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: queens signing news

Good luck to Gavin and hopefully he can get back to scoring goals for United after a lean spell in the scoring stakes down south.

Ar least he's getting closer to a Queens return, only 30 miles away in Carlisle....
    Still cannot believe he's only 27...
    Last edited by ALBERTZ_11; 04-08-2020 at 08:35 PM.

Rumours over on Pie and Bovril have Queens looking to sign Joe McKee (ex-Falkirk), Dan Pybus and Tommy Goss?

Yes saw that and also see Pybus getting pelters by several Queens fans on that P and B site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Yes saw that and also see Pybus getting pelters by several Queens fans on that P and B site.

hmmm i thought pybus was one of the better players from last seasons team ,tho he did go missing in games that got physical and we had to defend .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    hmmm i thought pybus was one of the better players from last seasons team ,tho he did go missing in games that got physical and we had to defend .
    You didn’t go to any games last season.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post

listen whats your problem aloreburn ,you come out with cheeky remarks ,wtf are you posting on here if you only post negitive drivel ,lets meet face to face please iv had enough of gimps like you,and what makes you think iv never attended any games ,iv prob attended more than you ya clown ,so stop hiding behind your keyboard posting cheeky remarks and say them to my face .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 13-08-2020 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    iv attended enough games and also watched enough of the highlights of the games iv mist to judge on the team aloreburn ,just stay out of any conversations regarding myself ,you dont have to attend everygame or even any game on that matter to have an opinion on players iv seen enough of them to make judgement .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    listen whats your problem aloreburn ,you come out with cheeky remarks ,wtf are you posting on here if you only post negitive drivel ,lets meet face to face please iv had enough of gimps like you,and what makes you think iv never attended any games ,iv prob attended more than you ya clown ,so stop hiding behind your keyboard posting cheeky remarks and say them to my face .
    Listen buddy. You’ve posted on here that you have not attended any Queens games for a long time , not me. I think maybe you should lay off the greenery son.

what gives you the right to post cheeky remarks when im posting about my opinions of players why do this ,and again are you feart of telling me this face to face aloreburn

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)