+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Edinson Cavani......

Wood, Cook,....

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Wood, Cook,....
    that sounds like a game bird 😂

wasnt there a little rhyme or tonguetwister regarding wood and cook, think it went something like this

if a wood cook could cook wood. how much wood would a wood cook cook. if a wood cook could cook wood a wood cook would cook as much wood as a wood cook could cook. if a wood cook could cook wood

there, think thats the 1

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    wasnt there a little rhyme or tonguetwister regarding wood and cook, think it went something like this

if a wood cook could cook wood. how much wood would a wood cook cook. if a wood cook could cook wood a wood cook would cook as much wood as a wood cook could cook. if a wood cook could cook wood

there, think thats the 1
    Are you sure you’re felling better Clive?

Blanco, how about this for worst 11

diamond formation

GK Paul Rachubka
    RB Paul Connolly
    LB Federico Bessone
    CB Scott Wootton
    CB Alex Bruce
    DCM Kevin Nicholls
    CM Peter Sweeney
    CM Ian Westlake
    AMC Neil Kilkenny
    ST Billy Paynter
    ST Noel Hunt

Subs

GK Kasper Schmeichel
    DF Alan Sheehan
    DF Neill Collins
    MF Luke Murphy
    MF Luke Varney
    ST Steve Morison
    ST Enoch Showunmi

those players while they played for us, before anyone jumps on me about schmeichel for example (69 goals conceded, yes a pants defence infront of him, but all of em were responsible that season!), also murphy too, sorry but after his debut, he was pants! and Kilkenny, geez if Leeds wanted a sideways passer with a temper tantrum as his special move, then they could have hired me!

i think you'll agree the rest were pants, but those ive just mentioned there there could be arguement from some of you that they were actually good, in my eyes, they were not footballers (certainly not in their time at leeds), they were hired to impersonate footballers!

personally i don't think any of the above 18 have an excuse, they were all turd for Leeds United!

never said i was feeling better, i'm still off work with stress LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    never said i was feeling better, i'm still off work with stress LOL
    surely Brown must make that squad and O’Shaunessey. Douigara was pretty bad too and Roque Junior. We had some very poor French players too.

knew i could rely on you Clive! Scott Wootton, lol, he was shighte,back in the day, remember you getting you knickers in a right twist about him!

Clive your a bit tough on Kasper, as you say he had a poor defence in front of him and Leicester got him for over £1M with less than a year left on his contract, which is why Bates sold him (Kasper wasn't looking to leave)

hope - Michael, Izzy, or Jason - all played for leeds

blanco, god he wound me up so bad, easily THE WORST defender leeds have had in the last 16 seasons!

stomp - nowt to do with his attitude or whether he wanted to stay or go, totally about his record for leeds, he would have conceded 20 less goals if he;'d quit those stupid bloody star jumps that he trademarked as his own move!, Kasper the warm up was before the match, not during!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)