I was fortunate to be a witness to Kidderminster Harriers playing conference football in the 80s. They had Kim Casey and Martin Davies up front scoring three four five goals per game.

They achieved this by only playing two recognised defenders easily scoring 150 goals per season including cup games, and playing passing, attacking football. The manager was Graham Allner. Casey and Davies would get 30 40 fifty per season.

I mention this because the Cambridge manager has signed another no hoper, he started at Barnsley, and ended up at Stevenage. You dont sign for Cambridge if you can avoid it, as they pay one of the lowest wages.

He has mentioned the " fresh ideas" of the Cambridge manager, as has the newly appointed assistant manager.

There are no fresh ideas. Its all been done, even playing two at the back has been done. In the Kidderminster case, successfully.

Its going to be fun watching this disaster unfold. I do feel sorry for Bonner, he seems a decent bloke, for him now is to experience the heartbreak of failure, back stabbing and ridicule, and the plus side, growing up.

I hope to be the first to take the poiissure.

If you abhore the BBC like me, you can help end this organisation by going to petitions 300 118, and petition to end the licence fee. Its got 63,000 signatures, it needs 100,000 by september, if there is someone you know who would sign up, let them know.

Miranda of Napoli.

p.s, a fresh idea would be about getting the players to perform whatever the system is. Like a cow prod, laxative in the tea, eye gouging, or just sack em.