+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has the pandemic finally killed this forum?

Has the pandemic finally killed this forum?

I mean this site was always waining. But now it's like a ghost forum. Sad as afc chat is pisssh

Quote Originally Posted by Stav22 View Post
    I mean this site was always waining. But now it's like a ghost forum. Sad as afc chat is pisssh
    I tried to breathe life in to it a while back with high quality threads like the one about Chinese takeaway bag knots but alas it did not have the desired effect.

Not sure what else I could have done?

At least you have tried. The Chinese knots in there bags is interesting 😁

I I could've helped with my story on how to fully de'shell a boiled egg in 3 seconds .

Admittedly, I haven't checked once during the pandemic with being off work. On here is how I spend my lunch breaks. Having returned to work this week, it has been good catching up (not that there has been much to catch up on).

Bring on the new season, looking forward to the ROLL CALL threads...

I think the fans really need to get behind the board. Mediocrity is still within our grasp with only a couple of weeks left till the season starts. The contributors are working hard in training. We just need a bit of luck to go our way.

AFC Chat site is down and even that is not driving posters over to here.
    Maybe it'll pick up next week when the "Fishal" match day threads are started

Doesn’t feel like pre season at all.

Haven’t forgiven them yet for the Rijeka game.

Can’t even see me making it to the Scottish Cup Final, far too close to bloody Xmas.

Would be my first missed final since my Da didn’t get time off his work to take me to the 1970 game.

Once the football starts things will pick up again.

It's just weird just now as normal we would be saying how ****e we were against Brechin or Arbroath or how preseason has seen pish but nobody can get to the games so can't really critique plus there seems to be a radio silence from the club about the team, I didn't even know we were playing st johnstone until I saw someone ask for the score, usually they are giving updates every day from the preseason camp etc and games or at least the EE would be.

We also have a full squad with only business so far is Leigh and Hayes so with we ain't getting the usual dross about sh1te signings or speculation talk of potential transfers cause there is no overhaul as with previous seasons.

Plus we would be playing the 2nd qualifying round about now which also isn't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    We also have a full squad with only business so far is Leigh and Hayes
    Leigh? Thought our only signing was Hayes....not paid much attention to the transfer action (or lack of it) the last few days right enough.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast