+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Political threads but...

OT: Political threads but...

These get out of hand and I have long sought their removal. Having said that it surprises me that there is no mention whatsoever of the Russia kerfuffle. It's as if your neighbour's wife was raped and you asked him how things were and he said the tomatoes had greenfly. Half the House of Lords are taking backhanders, London is known as Londograd because of the ease of laundering dodgy Putin cash and no one seems really bothered. I think it's because right wingers are keeping quiet because the government don't look good and left wingers are keeping quiet because they only give a sh*t if it's America or Israel misbehaving and they secretly love Russia and China.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    These get out of hand and I have long sought their removal. Having said that it surprises me that there is no mention whatsoever of the Russia kerfuffle. It's as if your neighbour's wife was raped and you asked him how things were and he said the tomatoes had greenfly. Half the House of Lords are taking backhanders, London is known as Londograd because of the ease of laundering dodgy Putin cash and no one seems really bothered. I think it's because right wingers are keeping quiet because the government don't look good and left wingers are keeping quiet because they only give a sh*t if it's America or Israel misbehaving and they secretly love Russia and China.

Nothing about the Uighurs in China either?

I read the Jeff Bezos thread about making £10 billion in a day earlier. Now that's individual wealth that should be addressed. Can't we just give these type of individuals a buy anything, do anything, see anything card and take 90% of the accumulated wealth they have and can never spend?

95% of Lords and Ladies inherited property and land too.

and stop these left wingers moan about hard working families who work hard, get paid £50k salaries + and pay 50% of it in tax. Then labelling them fascists and extreme right wingers? Then suffering their numerous posts declaring they know all the answers, without the dexterity or aptitude to tie their own shoelaces. Owt for nowt brigade.

It's all good fun.

Feel free to scold. I deserve it

Howdy, I never scold and I would never be so impertinent as to scold you. Good point about the Uighurs and I agree on the treatment of wealth. I am also becoming relaxed with the left liberal desire to rewrite history and have just penned my first article for the BLM journal. Not sure if it will be accepted but it's called "Jesse Owens, 1936: First Olympics Drugs Cheat?"

Lot of remoaners munching on sour grapes at the min and being as the document corbyn had on us U.K. trade deals was a fake by Russia, I’d imagine their are a lot crying into their labour hanky’s

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Lot of remoaners munching on sour grapes at the min and being as the document corbyn had on us U.K. trade deals was a fake by Russia, I’d imagine their are a lot crying into their labour hanky’s
    And a wall of silence on how much they've paid out to the antisemitism whistleblowers

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    And a wall of silence on how much they've paid out to the antisemitism whistleblowers
    That too but hey labour is for the working class still only it’s Russian working class 😂

There's your Union sub money well spent.

I’m sure Wanchai will put us right on this story.

I’ll reserve judgement and wait for further developments.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53481253

A lot of poor people and ethnic minorities will die due to
    doo gudders and tree huggers sticking there nose in.

The sooner these folks realise the word needs different classes and slave labour the easier it will be

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    A lot of poor people and ethnic minorities will die due to
    doo gudders and tree huggers sticking there nose in.

The sooner these folks realise the word needs different classes and slave labour the easier it will be
    We still need to understand that adding more people to an overcrowded island isn’t a smart idea

In Rotherham The the council saw a total of 1,813 new cases of homelessness and rough sleeping in 2019-20, compared with 1,577 in 2018-19 - an increase of 15 per cent.

And that’s just one of the factors

Yet the do-gooders want to bring in more immigrants and refugees

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast