+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Half a millionish to the good

Half a millionish to the good

...already with ajayi going up and the sale of Yates. Just need Cardiff to go up now in play offs and we will get another 250k for vaulks. Get it invested in some good players tone

and there was I thinking Mrs CA had the world record for spending money as soon as it has been earned

Unfortunately I think this money will have to be used to cover losses made because of the covid situation

I think the Ajayi add on is quite a bit more than 250k and so it should be with the small amount they paid for him.I suspect it will be a lot more than the Vaulks add on.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    I think the Ajayi add on is quite a bit more than 250k and so it should be with the small amount they paid for him.I suspect it will be a lot more than the Vaulks add on.
    Im pretty sure it is in the region of £250k Bill. I was told that directly from someone at the club who would know. For obvious reasons I wont name the person, although such things arent exactly breaking confidence as the payment would subsequently be disclosed in the clubs accounts next year anyhow.

I was told very sim figures grumps. At the time they couldn't remember if it was 250k or 300k. We got a bit of cash for him playing 20 games also... Semi got a wage increase at 20 games from 16k to 26k. We have a similar deal for WV.
    Have a look on twitter/FB. Figures from 250k to 1.5 million being spouted with a few figures In-between

Don't forget about Tone,s grandkids.
    They need an education and leather on their soles.
    Can't spend it all on our hobby

Money defenatly be used to cover losses from the covid

defenatly