+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Should he stay or should he go?

Glad to see a united post from us for a change (apart from JonnyT1)
    All good comments. Let’s look forwards, not back to the revolving door!

I think you've got your answer, Johnny T, now urinate elsewhere.
    El Sid

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I think you've got your answer, Johnny T, now urinate elsewhere.
    El Sid
    No "h" in this user's name Ehl Shid. Shame he hasn't yet predicted a defeat for us - do wonder where he's been though.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    No "h" in this user's name Ehl Shid. Shame he hasn't yet predicted a defeat for us - do wonder where he's been though.
    Why would I predict a defeat, old man? I see no reason we can't bury Barnet with relative ease - 3-1 to the Notts
    Ehl Shid (if you persist)

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Why would I predict a defeat, old man? I see no reason we can't bury Barnet with relative ease - 3-1 to the Notts
    Ehl Shid (if you persist)
    Stick, end, wrong Sid. I think OP was alluding to the fact that JT1 has a tendency to make predictions and more often than not the opposite occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Stick, end, wrong Sid. I think OP was alluding to the fact that JT1 has a tendency to make predictions and more often than not the opposite occurs.
    10/10 for comprehension skills.

10/10 for comprehension skills.
    Well I did get an 'O' Level in English Language! Pretty sure that's equivalent to a degree in today's standards.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Well I did get an 'O' Level in English Language! Pretty sure that's equivalent to a degree in today's standards.
    I'll try to be more careful with my phrasing in future for all those who don't have a Degree in the English Language

I say keep as it's been a hard season for the club. Starting of with the uncertainty of whether we still had a club then this wholw Covid to deal with. I belive after a slow start which I expected we were on a roll before it all stopped. I believe we would have caught Barrow if Covid hadn't come along!

I'll try to be more careful with my phrasing in future for all those who don't have a Degree in the English Language
    I have a degree in Foul Language, but I didn't need to utilise it last night.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast