+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Should he stay or should he go?

Terrible timing for this thread, but definitely stay.

We were going really well until Covid19 struck so I think NA deserves another shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Well I did get an 'O' Level in English Language! Pretty sure that's equivalent to a degree in today's standards.
    That’s impressive Julio

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    That’s impressive Julio
    Aha! Cover blown, feel free to drop me a message so I know who I’m replying to!

Two days before a playoff game and a divisive thread like this is started. I despair.

Let’s just unite and focus on tomorrow’s game against Barnet and be thankful that we have had a chance at getting back to the football league.

If we get promoted or not it’s irrelevant for me as Neal Ardley should stay regardless. All our momentum was lost once the pandemic hit. It will come down to which team on the day just manages to be better than the other. It’s almost like the first game of the season where there are strange results when looked back on in hindsight.

If we don’t go up all the squad needs is a little bit of adjustment. You could argue we were more or less the finished article by the time the pandemic hit. So why should the manager get sacked when it had finally come together?

Leave him be irrespective of result, he has us playing well and winning before covid which is all I ask for this level.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Leave him be irrespective of result, he has us playing well and winning before covid which is all I ask for this level.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...behind-4359346

There's a question and answer interview with Ardley on facebook @ 5.30 iffon you're interested?

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...cebook-240720/

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Two days before a playoff game and a divisive thread like this is started. I despair.

Let’s just unite and focus on tomorrow’s game against Barnet and be thankful that we have had a chance at getting back to the football league.

If we get promoted or not it’s irrelevant for me as Neal Ardley should stay regardless. All our momentum was lost once the pandemic hit. It will come down to which team on the day just manages to be better than the other. It’s almost like the first game of the season where there are strange results when looked back on in hindsight.

If we don’t go up all the squad needs is a little bit of adjustment. You could argue we were more or less the finished article by the time the pandemic hit. So why should the manager get sacked when it had finally come together?
    100% avree, 100% behind Ardley into next season regardless of tomorrow's result.

How many of this years squad are contracted for next season? Will we really get continuity if we lose with or without Ardley.

For the record I quite like him as a man but think his tactics tend to be to negative. I’d give him to Christmas next year to see if we had kicked on rather than sack him.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast