+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ajayi and the Premier League

Not got a great touch and switches off at times. His pace and strength get him out of trouble a lot.

He’s got the perfect manager to develop his defensive skills.

I think he'll be just right in the Premier,his pace for a tall lad is unbelievable, regrettable that we let him go for such a low price.

I don't see what the problem is? When you look at the names he'll potentially be marking, Salah, Sterling, Kane, Vardy, Rashford...etc. there's nothing to worry about despite having trouble with big names like Willock and Smith-Rowe at Huddersfield just last Friday

Probably will struggle in the Premier League but so will the rest of the team.

Although I think I said the same about Sheffield United.

26 now so coming into his prime years. If Harry Maguire can be considered world class I'm sure Ajayi can make it too

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    26 now so coming into his prime years. If Harry Maguire can be considered world class I'm sure Ajayi can make it too
    Last England world class centre half imo Dave Watson,Maguire not even England class.Ajayi will struggle because WBA will struggle but all the luck in the world for the lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post

And when you also look at David Luiz then Ajayi is a world beater

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Wba have conceded a shed load of goals this season. He was part of that link. Premier League CB need pace (he has). Be able to read the game (he does). Make few mistake (he makes a few). Chip in with a handful of goals (he doesn't).
    Fingers crossed for him he does and wba sell him for 50 million ��
    Depends how you define a handful 😉......he's scored 5 goals for West Brom this season which seems reasonable for a central defender.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    And when you also look at David Luiz then Ajayi is a world beater
    Yes I agree with that and wish Ajayi all the very best
    Makes you wonder why Warnock didn’t want him

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Last England world class centre half imo Dave Watson,Maguire not even England class.Ajayi will struggle because WBA will struggle but all the luck in the world for the lad.
    Give over.

I hate Man Utd but Rio Ferdinand was last world class defender England had.

Dave Watson was a top quality, traditional centre half. Terry Butcher same. John Terry same (CNUT)

Maguire looked decent at first but gone the same way as John Stones once he joined a big club.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast