+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ot why are insurance companies sh1t

Ot why are insurance companies sh1t

Car insurance company said we will take it as it is due end of month. 450.
    It took ages to get through to them . But eventually did.
    Cancel it I said.
    Why they said.
    Ive never paid 400 nemind 450.
    What about 350 they said. Just like that.
    Get bent. AA.
    Got it for 270 protected ncb . Courtesy car etc.
    2.2 TD 2017.
    Make sure you are not on auto renewal hidden in small print.

Crash, or anyone, any idea if my insurance should reduce next time now i'm retired, hence less chance of accidents as no longer commute to work 5 days a week?

I too have protected NCB over 25+ years, fully comp, drive a KIA Sportage 2 litre, last year £240.

Use a comparison site.

Fill in your details and see what is cheapest.

Quidco (cashback site) has a decent insurance search engine.

Everyone who purchases anything online should be a Quidco or Topcashback member.

Howdy, talking of incentives sites, I took out a TUI card (Thomsons) last year as every £100 spent you got a £1 back towards holidays with them. Having amassed a good amount, I received an email the other day stating that they are severing contracts with NEWDAY, the points providers.

Anyone using a Tui card for purchases has until the 14th August to spend the their credit points or will forfeit the lot! Bad show I say.

Quidco and Topcashback are cashback sites.

Different kettle of fish. Especially for insurance, phone/broadband, utilities, shopping etc.

I’ve been with Quidco since 2007/8.

£4,300 back and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Howdy, talking of incentives sites, I took out a TUI card (Thomsons) last year as every £100 spent you got a £1 back towards holidays with them. Having amassed a good amount, I received an email the other day stating that they are severing contracts with NEWDAY, the points providers.

Anyone using a Tui card for purchases has until the 14th August to spend the their credit points or will forfeit the lot! Bad show I say.
    Don’t worry, I switched credit cards to earn air miles, get travel insurance and get free access into airport lounges. 😂😂

Been a reyt success, not. 😂😂😎

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Don’t worry, I switched credit cards to earn air miles, get travel insurance and get free access into airport lounges. ����

Been a reyt success, not. ������

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Crash, or anyone, any idea if my insurance should reduce next time now i'm retired, hence less chance of accidents as no longer commute to work 5 days a week?

I too have protected NCB over 25+ years, fully comp, drive a KIA Sportage 2 litre, last year £240.
    I took commuting off my quote. As I too Am an old toohat

Brin why drive a korean car?
    I drive a korando.😁

Plus if you take out insurance from go compare, and have a bump , they pay your excess up to 250 .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast