+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship play offs - (Competition)

Omg brin. You got me thinking now. Do I risk it? 24 not been out all season. FFS decisions decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin291269 View Post
    12 goals
    Swansea
    69 minutes
    Kevin291269, Welcome aboard

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Fulham
    85th min
    Nice one Bri. Look forward to you entering the season Prediction league when it starts again. In fact anyone up to a number of 30.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Cardiff city

13 goals
    Frog, get it right for frigs sake . First time you post in two weeks and you're not doing it right. What time will the last goal be scored in the Wembley final? This includes up to the first 90 minutes and any extra time played, not when penalties are taken after extra time may have been played. Come on Froglet get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Omg brin. You got me thinking now. Do I risk it? 24 not been out all season. FFS decisions decisions
    You've won twice this season with 24 goals pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You've won twice this season with 24 goals pal.
    Did I? Fek it then it won't be out a 3rd time. Thanks brin

Cardiff City

15 Goals

56th Minute

Frog, get it right for frigs sake . First time you post in two weeks and you're not doing it right. What time will the last goal be scored in the Wembley final? This includes up to the first 90 minutes and any extra time played, not when penalties are taken after extra time may have been played. Come on Froglet get it right.

Okay just for you, time of the last goal scored at Wembley, up to full time and including injury time not penalty shoot outs.

You pedantic t.wat . Now get your choice in.
    You call me a pedant Brin but how do I actually win? Obviously if I get all 3 spot on. But what if I get 1 of the 3 or 2 of the 3? Is it (1) Correct Winner then (2) Correct or closest to goals then (3) Correct or closest to last goal. Better to sort out the rules in advance to prevent lawsuits

CAM, you’ve got your lasses knickers in a twist over this (I know you wear them I’ve seen the video). 😛

It’s best you don’t enter as it’s causing you mass confusion.

At the end of the competition, my decision will be final, with a valid reason as to why I’m calling the winner. 😉

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast