+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Don’t want Brentford (Pontus)
    Don’t want Fulham (mitro&hit)
    Don’t want Cardiff (all of them cnuts)
    This suits me also...

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    This suits me also...

Yeah me too. Swansea with the great John Charles connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    By the way just spare a thought for the florists..that was one hell of a bottle job
    I think we can use that to finally shed the "doing a Leeds" tag and replace it with "doing a Forest".

Swansea or Cardiff because they're both **** and its 6 points for us next season. Also find it bloody hilarious for Brentford to bottle it after all the crap they were talking about us. Wouldn't mind Watkins or Benrahama as well so them not going up would boost our chances of getting them if Bielsa is even interested.

Fulham could go up, wouldn't care because Parker is a donkey of a manager anyway and they'd spend big on crap and go back down.

If I had to pick one would have to be Cardiff, they're woeful and between them and Swansea I can't stand their manager after he claimed his gameplan worked vs us in 1st game of season against them where we battered them for 90 minutes but couldnt score then they scored with their 1 effort on target. Clown.

Brentford go into playoff final.

After watching this 2nd leg this morning, I have probably found a reason to cheer against Brentford in the final. It's their smug egotistical manager! What a w#nker he is. Swansea player should have decked him when he dropped that ball behind him. And I wish someone could teach him how to chew gum with his mouth closed!

Watched the game last night and Brentford deserved the win but there was a few nasty moments from them.One that stood out was the most blatant stamp on Ayew's arm//wrist area.Not sure who it was but you could clearly tell it was meant,could have done Ayew some serious damage.IF the EFL have any b0ll0cks at all they should look at it and ban the Brentford player for the final!

As for their manager he reminds me a lot of Fat Lumplard..he's just got one of those faces you wanna slap!

Hope Fulham go up now.

Looks like a Fulham v Brentford final, not sure who's got the smarmiest manager, think Frank just wins that one, if it wasn't for Parker or mitrovic I don't mind Fulham, so maybe I'll plump for them, as watkins is a diving cheat, pontus is....well pontus, and Frank is a t##t.

Cardiff really took it to them 2nd half. Really enjoyable to watch with good chances shared. What a nice feeling to be able to relax and let other clubs go through some tension!

Brentford Fulham final. I have to go with Brentford. Recovered some of their form.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)