+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lump o' Lard is Moaning Again

Lump o' Lard is Moaning Again

Does that moronic pile of hypocritical faeces EVER stop moaning and whining?

Now he's at loggerheads with Liverpool over a game which (funnily enough) Chelsea lost.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53530413

The irony of Fat Frank accusing anyone of "arrogance" will be lost on him because he is clearly too stupid to know what irony or arrogance mean.

I quite like Klopp's measured response:

Reds boss Jurgen Klopp has rejected the claim and said Lampard needed to learn to "close the book" on touchline rows.

Fat Lumplard going on about 'class' and 'respect' also made me chuckle..fingers crossed Wolves beat em tomorrow and they slip out of the top 4.
    Last edited by Rev72; 25-07-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Has the virus affected tbe UK's ability to make pies? That walrus seems to be hangry all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Does that moronic pile of hypocritical faeces EVER stop moaning and whining?

Now he's at loggerheads with Liverpool over a game which (funnily enough) Chelsea lost.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53530413

The irony of Fat Frank accusing anyone of "arrogance" will be lost on him because he is clearly too stupid to know what irony or arrogance mean.

I quite like Klopp's measured response:

Reds boss Jurgen Klopp has rejected the claim and said Lampard needed to learn to "close the book" on touchline rows.
    Truly confusing. Chelsea well beaten, but instead of making comments of his own players (or even the ref) he comments on the opposing manager? I dont get it. Maybe I have misunderstood.

Once a cnut, always a cnut.

Irritating thing is I want to like the fact they play young english players (though they're now just sacking that off and signing every foreigner they can get their hands on) but Lampards attitude is just like that of a spolied child, will celebrate a semi-final win on our pitch jumping round and going wild but has a problem with Liverpool celebrating their first title in 20 years at THEIR OWN STADIUM.

Absolute clown, nothing would be better than seeing Leicester and Man U get the two champs leagues spots, not often I'd say I'd rather the scum get the spot but if it means this smug, arrogant tosser misses out then so be it.

Will be controversial here sorry, Like him or loathe him, ( And for the record i do loathe him ), However that aside what a fantastic season he has had, young English manager confirmed champions league place and FA Cup final, that after losing Hazard, whom i think is the best player in the world right now, Like Joel says not scared to play the young English lads, all in his first season in the top flight..

I am not quite so impressed. At Derby he was well supported and used his Chelsea connection to enhance the squad.

At Chelsea he inherited a super squad, where it would have been harder to fail than succeed imo.

Should have been challenging for the title instead.

Coz I dont like him maybe I am being biased, but everything he has had in management so far has been gift wrapped for success.

Klopp schooled him a little about how he conducts himself.

However, to be fair whilst he has talent available he has backed the youngsters and played them when more experienced coaches may not have done. If he can marry that talent to experience they could start to challenge for silverware.

When you look at the squad he inherited its no real surprise they have finished top 4.

Personally I can't stand the bloke and that is not just because of our recent shenanigans with Derby I did not like him well before then,but watching him been interviewed after Derby's win in the play-offs when he said he should have really shook bielsa's hand after the game just summed up what a disrespectful fat little w@nker he really is.And below is a bit more of Frankie w@nkie's respect.

Name:  image_update_img.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  72.3 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)