+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League

Prediction League

Any appetite for an AFC prediction league?

I predict we won’t win the league.

Usual tedious 2 horse race (that won’t actually be anything like a race as the Tims will finish at least 10 points clear again - but the weegia need to hype it up as per).

We’ll scrabble about for the scraps in 3rd again - may do it, may not.

At least Milne will be happy wi that. Thanks a lot you fuuckin clueless gimp...

3rd and this Scottish cup.

We won’t get relegated

This time next year, we will all be a year older.

I predict a riot, I predict a riot.

Especially when Celtic clinch 10 in a row and the rangers cannae take it.

I think we’ve got a reasonable squad, we should finish 3rd - in fact our starting lineup should be equal to rangers - they will have more squad options and spend money they don’t have on players they can’t afford. We need to get off to a far better start than we did last year. My worry is we’ve got far too many central midfielders and McInnes will try to shoehorn about 5 of them in at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I predict a riot, I predict a riot.

Especially when Celtic clinch 10 in a row and the rangers cannae take it.

I think we’ve got a reasonable squad, we should finish 3rd - in fact our starting lineup should be equal to rangers - they will have more squad options and spend money they don’t have on players they can’t afford. We need to get off to a far better start than we did last year. My worry is we’ve got far too many central midfielders and McInnes will try to shoehorn about 5 of them in at a time.
    We`ve probably got as many " wingers " as central midfielders too. So shoehorning anyone of them into a no 10 role will be the interest ?

It would seem like mistakes at the back may be our new season weakness ?

We will have a chance of winning 5 competitions this season and I will have a right good moan when we get eliminated from winning any of them.
    My prediction though is we will win the Scottish Cup carried on from last season.

No silverware and European football treated like a trophy as usual

I’m optimistic. Lots went badly last season. I think the law of return to the mean will see Motherwell and Kilmarnock do worse and us better. I think we’ll be less turgid thanks to Hayes, Hernandez, Anderson and (no laughing at the back) Bryson.

I suspect Big Sam will struggle. And that Hoban may do well.

And whatever it is coming over the hill, it won’t be Richard Foster (thank the Lord).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast