+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction League

I predict that our starting 11 will change every single week because McInnes won’t know his preferred team until January.

I’m not sure of our best 11 myself, how you fit all these midfielders and wingers in is a mystery to me... If he sticks with the usual formation will he go with this team perhaps?

Lewis
    Hernandez Taylor McKenna Considine
    Ferguson McGeough
    McGinn Bryson Hayes
    Cosgrove

That leaves out Logan, devlin, ojo, Kennedy, main who are all mcinnes favourites and also leaves us with Hoban, Wright, Campbell, Anderson, hedges, McLennan sitting out. I get the impression he’s desperate to play Bryson and after we spent so much on him he can’t really leave out Hernandez.

Tough game this prediction lark but I'll go out on a limb and say during the season, If sevco are not winning, they will get a penalty

That’s a ridiculous prediction.

There’s no precedent whatsoever so make you think in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    That’s a ridiculous prediction.

There’s no precedent whatsoever so make you think in that way.

Lets go even further into insanity ?

How many penalties will they gfet awarded outside the box , this season ?

I wonder if they'll be able to top the 4 penalties they got against St Mirren?

There’s a lot to choose from but the chocolate frog getting his red card rescinded after being sent off for blatantly kicking out at Consi is one of the better recent ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I wonder if they'll be able to top the 4 penalties they got against St Mirren?
    There you go. I think two of them were outside the box. ?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There’s a lot to choose from but the chocolate frog getting his red card rescinded after being sent off for blatantly kicking out at Consi is one of the better recent ones.
    Yet , strangely there was little comment from those bastions of free speech and fair play , the MSM ? Stranger still ?

Maybe we should make an enquiry about buying Morelos for 25 mill . it`s right time . Just before we play them ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12