+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Asked twice

Asked twice

The question to Kenny Ross, what percentage was being donated to the NHS,
    Everything that’s wrong just now with our club, no fans communication, no simple answer to a simple question, but in the same week asking people to sign up to monthly donations,

Now I have no problem supporting the NHS, but when you consider this money doesn’t go to any individual, but subsidises what the government and our taxes already pay for, or help provide the best rest rooms in the country, I think we’re entitled to ask a simple question, and receive an honest answer.

I think this new 1893 foundation thing looks and sounds good, but when a man in the position of KR can’t answer a simple question, I begin to think of DFCSS and the donations made to them that we all thought were going straight to the club

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    The question to Kenny Ross, what percentage was being donated to the NHS,
    Everything that’s wrong just now with our club, no fans communication, no simple answer to a simple question, but in the same week asking people to sign up to monthly donations,

Now I have no problem supporting the NHS, but when you consider this money doesn’t go to any individual, but subsidises what the government and our taxes already pay for, or help provide the best rest rooms in the country, I think we’re entitled to ask a simple question, and receive an honest answer.

I think this new 1893 foundation thing looks and sounds good, but when a man in the position of KR can’t answer a simple question, I begin to think of DFCSS and the donations made to them that we all thought were going straight to the club
    I don't know why you're asking me as I don't know as I don't work for the club and I'm not responsible for or running the fundraiser. Have you asked the club or asked the actual organiser? No sure what you mean by a "a man in the position of KR can’t answer a simple question". What position is that? As chairman of the DSA I communicate regularly with supporters club and don't see how that links to "Everything that’s wrong just now with our club" is to do with me in your opinion. The DSA isn't part of the club per se and we communicate regularly with our members.
    As an aside I don't see any email, text or message on Messenger or Whatsapp from you or had a phone call or a voicemail. Not sure how you asked me twice. If I had I would have told you I have no idea as I am not responsible for the fundraiser and have merely supported it as has the other 281 people who have donated to it and helped promote it through the from which the DSA has raised £1818 towards it. . My advice would be to ask the club or the person organising the fundraiser. Feel free to phone me on 07971252356

Quote Originally Posted by dundeelegends View Post
    I don't know why you're asking me as I don't know as I don't work for the club and I'm not responsible for or running the fundraiser. Have you asked the club or asked the actual organiser? No sure what you mean by a "a man in the position of KR can’t answer a simple question". What position is that? As chairman of the DSA I communicate regularly with supporters club and don't see how that links to "Everything that’s wrong just now with our club" is to do with me in your opinion. The DSA isn't part of the club per se and we communicate regularly with our members.
    As an aside I don't see any email, text or message on Messenger or Whatsapp from you or had a phone call or a voicemail. Not sure how you asked me twice. If I had I would have told you I have no idea as I am not responsible for the fundraiser and have merely supported it as has the other 281 people who have donated to it and helped promote it through the from which the DSA has raised £1818 towards it. . My advice would be to ask the club or the person organising the fundraiser. Feel free to phone me on 07971252356
    If your no the person on another forum helping to promote it then I have my wires crossed, if you are then I asked you twice, but if you don’t know then fair enough, it was a simple question that I’m sure many know the answer to, but aren’t prepared to share

If your no the person on another forum helping to promote it then I have my wires crossed, if you are then I asked you twice, but if you don’t know then fair enough, it was a simple question that I’m sure many know the answer to, but aren’t prepared to share
    I haven't promoted it on any other forum except for Facebook and DSA social media. I've promoted it, not run it. The DSA helped to promote it as we think it was a good idea and has raised over 13 grand. The organiser should be applauded for that IMO. It clearly states Scott Roberts is the fundraiser and the club also promoted and supported it.have you asked them? I would if you want to know. I'm sure it will be advertised at some stage when a cheque is handed over to Roxburghe house if not before.
    I'll ask again where did you ask me twice as not had any email, text, phone call, Messenger of Whatsapp message. Also how am I "Everything that’s wrong just now with our club" and what does "a man in the position of KR can’t answer a simple question" mean? I've had no personal contact from you and you try to call me out for something I'm not responsible for on a public forum. I don't understand if I'm honest Again feel free to call me on 07971252356

Is it not Scott Roberts aka wattie rojas that is behind it?

I haven't promoted it on any other forum except for Facebook and DSA social media. I've promoted it, not run it. The DSA helped to promote it as we think it was a good idea and has raised over 13 grand. The organiser should be applauded for that IMO. It clearly states Scott Roberts is the fundraiser and the club also promoted and supported it.have you asked them? I would if you want to know. I'm sure it will be advertised at some stage when a cheque is handed over to Roxburghe house if not before.
    I'll ask again where did you ask me twice as not had any email, text, phone call, Messenger of Whatsapp message. Also how am I "Everything that’s wrong just now with our club" and what does "a man in the position of KR can’t answer a simple question" mean? I've had no personal contact from you and you try to call me out for something I'm not responsible for on a public forum. I don't understand if I'm honest Again feel free to call me on 07971252356
    Like I said, if it wasn’t you then my wires are crossed, now let’s move on or do you want a grovelling apology

I wasn’t looking for an apology but I was wondering where you think you’ve asked me twice, what “a man in the position of KR” means and that somehow I am “everything that is wrong with our club just now” actually means. Can you explain what that means please

The person I asked, I took to be you, just looked back and post has been removed, if it had been you, then that would fit with my comments, like most we are fed up with lack of communication’s from the club with fans, you are in touch with what goes on within the Dens and as I thought I was asking you, I was pissed at no reply, but you tell me it wasn’t you so I’ll take that back

The person I asked, I took to be you, just looked back and post has been removed, if it had been you, then that would fit with my comments, like most we are fed up with lack of communication’s from the club with fans, you are in touch with what goes on within the Dens and as I thought I was asking you, I was pissed at no reply, but you tell me it wasn’t you so I’ll take that back
    how can you blame me for lack of communications form the club when I don't work for the club? It's no wonder I didn't see it if it was put on a post now removed instead of an email, text, of direct message.You have my phone number if case you want to ask me anything and trust you'll either contact the club or the fundraiser organiser to get an answer to your question

how can you blame me for lack of communications form the club when I don't work for the club? It's no wonder I didn't see it if it was put on a post now removed instead of an email, text, of direct message.You have my phone number if case you want to ask me anything and trust you'll either contact the club or the fundraiser organiser to get an answer to your question
    👍

I’ll ask the question to Scotty Roberts when I see him, I apologise for miss understanding, hope we can move on and I have your number if I need an answer, but not sure what I can ask you as you don’t work for the club 😜

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)