Quote Originally Posted by dundeelegends View Post
I haven't promoted it on any other forum except for Facebook and DSA social media. I've promoted it, not run it. The DSA helped to promote it as we think it was a good idea and has raised over 13 grand. The organiser should be applauded for that IMO. It clearly states Scott Roberts is the fundraiser and the club also promoted and supported it.have you asked them? I would if you want to know. I'm sure it will be advertised at some stage when a cheque is handed over to Roxburghe house if not before.
I'll ask again where did you ask me twice as not had any email, text, phone call, Messenger of Whatsapp message. Also how am I "Everything that’s wrong just now with our club" and what does "a man in the position of KR can’t answer a simple question" mean? I've had no personal contact from you and you try to call me out for something I'm not responsible for on a public forum. I don't understand if I'm honest Again feel free to call me on 07971252356
Like I said, if it wasn’t you then my wires are crossed, now let’s move on or do you want a grovelling apology