+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stress and Anxiety

Stress and Anxiety

Hi folks

Sorry about my long break from the forum. Unfortunately I've had problems with stress and anxiety and this even forced me to get official leave from work from my gp.

I've been through more personal stuff this last year or 2 than probably all my life before it and it just got too much for me in the end.

However albeit the stress has not gone away yet, still a lot of stuff hanging over me, I feel I can at least try and get one or 2 things back on track, one of them being interacting with you guys again.

What an amazing season we've had, despite all the crap that has gone on with covid 19, we done the job, and are now back in the Premier League.

Just a reminder, do you remember when I said we would win the league with 28 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses? I was right! (eventually, just one season out lol)

I hope all of you are safe and well, I hope none of you have suffered through this c19 situation, and I hope you will all get through this unscathed.

I have spent some time this morning going through the most recent 10 pages on here, doesn't look like I've actually missed all that much lol, read some of the threads and by and large I agree with a lot of what's been said.

Whitestomper thanks for asking about me, hopefully the above answers one or two questions.

Onwards and upwards now folks, finally we have a reason to watch match of the day again!

I'm sure I'll get back to posting some debatable threads like I used to lol, keep an eye out for those lol

Good to be back folks, enjoy preseason and the summer transfer window, could be our most important one for about 16 seasons!

MOT!!!
    Last edited by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN; 26-07-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Welcome back you miserable fecker

Good to hear from you Clive. Keep the chin up mate.

And not sure posting on here helps with stress or anxiety. It seems to esculate on here at times!

Great to have you back Clive.
    Every end has a start !
    MOT - Gill xx

Good to see you are back in action - all set for a new season in the promised land, two wins against Chelsea and Scumchester and we will all be feeling good

Good to see you up and about - hopefully some good old banter, will raise a smile or two.

Welcome back Clive,glad you are feeling better.

Good to see you back Clive and I hope the levels of stress and anxiety continue to go down (but with Leeds in PL, you never know!)

Hi Clive, thanks for replying, glad to see you back, sorry to hear of your stresses, being a long time Leeds supporter will be some aid for you on the road to recovery, hang in there... the futures bright the futures white MOT

Take it easy Clive lad.
    Enjoy the next 6 weeks off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)