+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Rross?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Didn't realise that you were in quite such a good mood! Still read Peter Hitchens. He's been very concerned about the drift towards State control. There's even been a letter in the Courier about the new religion based on science. Worrying times indeed.
    His blog just gets better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    I know a guy who was very fit in his 50s who sadly contracted Covid and died. I would like to see rros and islay spout that pish to his widow and 2 strapping sons, who have been left devastated.
    As for rros Nicola bashing like the ignorant unionist that he is will hopefully note that anyone with half a brain will see she has done a fairly good job compared to a lot of leaders around the world, which the majority of the Scottish public approve off.
    Compared to that horses arse Johnson who is simply out his depth.
    But no doubt you pair of Fuds will let blind hatred continue to guide your judgement.
    I know people who have died of cancer in their 20’s not sure what point your making ,I have a close friend who is clearly not receiving the treatment for cancer at the minute and has been talked through procedures on the phone in the car park at Kings Cross , why ..because the NHS has gone full retard and concentrated all it’s resources on something that may happen and not issues that are happening.

Sturgeon has looked good because you only have to be a good communicator to do well against Johnson because he has no skills in that department.

I’d like to know when my daughter is going back to full time education instead of getting tutorials on how to wear a mask.

Noticed that the term “were following the science” has been dropped across the country,maybe because today the headline figure is 4 new infections...4 FFS remember the good old days when 500 was a headline grabber , if facts and science were being followed no one would be wearing a mask or standing 2 meters from the next person there is no justification.....

I know a guy who was very fit in his 50s who sadly contracted Covid and died. I would like to see rros and islay spout that pish to his widow and 2 strapping sons, who have been left devastated.
    As for rros Nicola bashing like the ignorant unionist that he is will hopefully note that anyone with half a brain will see she has done a fairly good job compared to a lot of leaders around the world, which the majority of the Scottish public approve off.
    But no doubt you pair of Fuds will let blind hatred continue to guide your judgement.
    Nicola has done a great job ? We have a higher death rate per population than most countries, just because someone doesn’t like her and her party doesn’t make them a “unionist” but in the world of the tartan racists it does,
    Remember Nicola didn’t have to follow boris Johnson, she could have left the old in hospital, after all she had the SECC Hydro converted into a hospital, which never seen a patient, and our death rate would be drastically less, oh wait a minute, boris did that in London with the O2 so we copied it, like everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    I know people who have died of cancer in their 20’s not sure what point your making ,I have a close friend who is clearly not receiving the treatment for cancer at the minute and has been talked through procedures on the phone in the car park at Kings Cross , why ..because the NHS has gone full retard and concentrated all it’s resources on something that may happen and not issues that are happening.

Sturgeon has looked good because you only have to be a good communicator to do well against Johnson because he has no skills in that department.

I’d like to know when my daughter is going back to full time education instead of getting tutorials on how to wear a mask.

Noticed that the term “were following the science” has been dropped across the country,maybe because today the headline figure is 4 new infections...4 FFS remember the good old days when 500 was a headline grabber , if facts and science were being followed no one would be wearing a mask or standing 2 meters from the next person there is no justification.....
    If people think Govts and politicians have the power to stop a microscopic virus by ordering the public to put a wet cloth over their face......good luck......they will believe the moon is made of cheese.

Blood transfusion service in England insists you wear a mask, Welsh one insists you don't as it's dangerous, the Scottish one.....tartan masks only.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    If your test was 'very painful' it wasn't done correctly. It's maybe uncomfortable but certainly not painful.

In my humble opinion the doctor you spoke to was way off. With some very rare and unusual exceptions only those with existing medical, particularly respiratory, conditions were ever in any danger of death or serious illness from Covid-19 infection regardless of age. The vast majority of 30 to 50 year olds would not fall into this bracket.
    The test I had was not the one that people are shown taking themselves on the TV overseen by members of the Army.
    I had the swab pushed the back of my throat which made me boak. I then had a second swab pushed up my nostril right up into my nasal canal which made my eyes water. Shortly after my coronavirus test I developed a swelling on the bridge of my nose which lasted for several hours.
    There is a well known saying that ‘I would not wish it in my worst enemy’.
    However on this occasion I can think of some arseholes living on Islay who I would be delighted to have the same coronavirus test and suffer the same pain I suffered having my coronavirus test.
    You would be surprised how many people in the 30-50 age group suffer from underlying health issues. They are not all as fit as a fiddle.

In 1969 and 1970 there was an outbreak of Hong Kong flu in the UK which caused 80,000 deaths.
    However the UK did not grind to a halt. Football and other sporting activities were not cancelled. I did not get a five months holiday from the school and people carried on as normal because there was no social media and people with mobile phones filming and posting everything online.
    The parents will be the first to complain when their children fail their exams because the schools have been closed since 20th March 2020.
    Sadly nowadays people are not allowed to use their own commonsense because everything has to be centralised with politicians throughout the UK trying to control everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    See this is the ****e that just makes me shrug.

What would the point of me explaining anything to someone I don't know about her husband dying?

It would be like you explaining to the families of the 30k plus who will die of cancer because the national covid service basically shut up shop....pointless exercise.

Done a good job apart from the Nike scandal, care homes, refusing to sack the female scientist our education system falling apart and now accused of misleading parliment.

She has used covid as the start of a 2nd independence campaign by terrifying aulder folk and turning the wearing of masks into a show of support for the SNP.

Suck it up.
    A lot of people throughout Scotland including SNP supporters are not aware that Nicola Sturgeon took out an interdict in February 2017 to prevent UK newspapers and the UK media publishing an article about her ***uality. The interdict is still in force.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The test I had was not the one that people are shown taking themselves on the TV overseen by members of the Army.
    I had the swab pushed the back of my throat which made me boak. I then had a second swab pushed up my nostril right up into my nasal canal which made my eyes water. Shortly after my coronavirus test I developed a swelling on the bridge of my nose which lasted for several hours.
    There is a well known saying that ‘I would not wish it in my worst enemy’.
    However on this occasion I can think of some arseholes living on Islay who I would be delighted to have the same coronavirus test and suffer the same pain I suffered having my coronavirus test.
    You would be surprised how many people in the 30-50 age group suffer from underlying health issues. They are not all as fit as a fiddle.
    The throat and nasal swabs are the standard test Islay.

I also know several ladies who I'd like to shove something down the throat of.

Not all 30 to 50 year olds are fit as a fiddle agreed, but the vast majority will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The throat and nasal swabs are the standard test Islay.

I also know several ladies who I'd like to shove something down the throat of.

Not all 30 to 50 year olds are fit as a fiddle agreed, but the vast majority will be.
    Afraid I agree with islay, I had test done in April and it was painful, I thought they were trying to pop my left eye out, I’d be surprised if most folk doing self testing are putting swab that far up

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Afraid I agree with islay, I had test done in April and it was painful, I thought they were trying to pop my left eye out, I’d be surprised if most folk doing self testing are putting swab that far up
    To be honest I've never had the Covid test but have had nose swabs in the past and I know plenty people who have had the current test before going offshore. They all say it's uncomfortable, not the type of thing you want to be doing too regularly, but painful isn't a word any of them used and when I've had nose swabs I'd say the same.

Could obviously depend on who does it I suppose.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)