+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Rross?

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Afraid I agree with islay, I had test done in April and it was painful, I thought they were trying to pop my left eye out, I’d be surprised if most folk doing self testing are putting swab that far up
    After I got the result of my test which was negative I was shopping in Tesco. I overheard two male members of staff speaking about one of them having the coronavirus test.
    I asked him how he found the test.
    He told me that he had sent away for a self testing kit. I asked him how he got on inserting the swab up his nostril past the bridge of his nose and into his nasal canal. He told me that he just put the swab into his nostril and a separate swab into his throat. His result was also negative.
    I also saw a news report on the BBC 6 o’clock news where a person was shown testing herself overseen by a member of the Army. This person also just put the swab into their nostril and another swab into their throat which bore little resemblance to the coronavirus test I had received.
    If people are not taking the test correctly then it is possible that they have coronavirus but do not have any symptoms of the virus meaning that they could be inadvertently spreading the disease.

As for rros Nicola bashing like the ignorant unionist that he is will hopefully note that anyone with half a brain will see she has done a fairly good job.

You are obviously amongst those with half a brain, then?
    This explains most of your previous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty 1951 View Post
    As for rros Nicola bashing like the ignorant unionist that he is will hopefully note that anyone with half a brain will see she has done a fairly good job.

Every one is entitled to their own opinion.
    The problem with Nicola and her SNP supporters is that nobody is allowed to say anything bad about how the SNP controlled Scottish Government is running the country.

Interesting comments on this thread.
    I am actually worried about where this mask wearing nonsense will end up, I'm actually amazed at some of the sights I have seen, people pulling disposable paper masks in some state out their back pocket to put on at shop door, people in Q outside bakers barely 2 foot apart putting on a mask when they get to front of Q, people on their own driving a car wearing a mask.
    Governments on both sides of the border exercising control measures based on science that science said 4 months ago was nonsense.
    Don't want to get into the political debate but found it hilarious watching NS doing the lunchtime brief last Thursday, really struggled not to say stay alert although that was the best way to say what she was meaning, "be aware" "tighten up" anything other than say what Boris said.
    Compulsory vaccination will be next.

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    I know a guy who was very fit in his 50s who sadly contracted Covid and died. I would like to see rros and islay spout that pish to his widow and 2 strapping sons, who have been left devastated.
    As for rros Nicola bashing like the ignorant unionist that he is will hopefully note that anyone with half a brain will see she has done a fairly good job compared to a lot of leaders around the world, which the majority of the Scottish public approve off.
    Compared to that horses arse Johnson who is simply out his depth.
    But no doubt you pair of Fuds will let blind hatred continue to guide your judgement.

‘Fairly good job’.....only thing good is the PR.....which seems to have fooled you.

Shes been a phuckin disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty 1951 View Post

How come if you question wee nippy you’re a ‘unionist’?

What is a ‘unionist’?

Never had a sensible answer from any Nationalist on the above questions.

Have to agree with deeranged about the test it’s obviously more to do with who does the test as opposed to the test itself as although it wasn’t pleasant it certainly wasn’t painful when I had it done

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo_the_Bear View Post
    Have to agree with deeranged about the test it’s obviously more to do with who does the test as opposed to the test itself as although it wasn’t pleasant it certainly wasn’t painful when I had it done
    I'd imagine it's a bit like the dentist, you get canny dentists and slightly more gung ho.

The description of the test is enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    After I got the result of my test which was negative I was shopping in Tesco. I overheard two male members of staff speaking about one of them having the coronavirus test.
    I asked him how he found the test.
    He told me that he had sent away for a self testing kit. I asked him how he got on inserting the swab up his nostril past the bridge of his nose and into his nasal canal. He told me that he just put the swab into his nostril and a separate swab into his throat. His result was also negative.
    I also saw a news report on the BBC 6 o’clock news where a person was shown testing herself overseen by a member of the Army. This person also just put the swab into their nostril and another swab into their throat which bore little resemblance to the coronavirus test I had received.
    If people are not taking the test correctly then it is possible that they have coronavirus but do not have any symptoms of the virus meaning that they could be inadvertently spreading the disease.
    Thanks Islay for this graphic description. Are you sure your tester wasn't an Arab?

Nicola says to tell your kids that instead of Disney that we’ve saved 2 years for just head doon to Dunoon for a weekend and help out the Scottish tourism industry ...it’ll be great ,second spike pencilled in for August...👍

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)