+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Where is Rross?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Cheating.
    I prefer taking pin out 12 to 15 foot in but getting used to it.

They have the hook gizmo at Drumoig but hook causes the odd bounce out so a lot of fannying about turning the hook away from the player.

Cheating.
    I could not believe that the rules were changed to allow putting on the green with the pin in.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I prefer taking pin out 12 to 15 foot in but getting used to it.

They have the hook gizmo at Drumoig but hook causes the odd bounce out so a lot of fannying about turning the hook away from the player.
    I recently read that some golf clubs had inserted a piece of foam which was inserted in the bottom of the hole. However this has not been a success as the during wet weather the foam has swelled up meaning that a golf ball can bounce out of the hole.
    I fail to understand why people are getting in a panic about getting coronavirus when removing their golf ball from the hole after holing their putt. If they are that concerned they should put on a pair of rubber gloves before removing their golf ball from the hole.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I recently read that some golf clubs had inserted a piece of foam which was inserted in the bottom of the hole. However this has not been a success as the during wet weather the foam has swelled up meaning that a golf ball can bounce out of the hole.
    I fail to understand why people are getting in a panic about getting coronavirus when removing their golf ball from the hole after holing their putt. If they are that concerned they should put on a pair of rubber gloves before removing their golf ball from the hole.

But but but don’t you know you could die from doing that?

It's ridiculous.

A guy I Ken puts his mail in a cupboard for 4 days before he opens it's.

I said to him but posties would be dropping like flies if you got covid aff o mail.

He just shrugged.

Said it before and I'll say it again, people have lost the plot and politicians continue to scare the **** oot o them.

That is a lot of rubbish. People just have to use a bit of commonsense.
    I previously posted that the Public Health ‘experts’ expect 7% of the population to contract coronavirus which means that 93% of the population will not contract coronavirus. Yet another case of the ‘tail wagging the dog’.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    That is a lot of rubbish. People just have to use a bit of commonsense.
    I previously posted that the Public Health ‘experts’ expect 7% of the population to contract coronavirus which means that 93% of the population will not contract coronavirus. Yet another case of the ‘tail wagging the dog’.
    I’m not sure which is more fun, that you can’t see the irony in Noah’s post or that you answer it as if there is none!

Good article in the courier hmac. Just curious, did they contact you?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Good article in the courier hmac. Just curious, did they contact you?
    I was talking to George Cran about an article with Barry Smith last week and during conversation invited him in to my office for a coffee and it went from there. Originally wanted to try to get a bit more exposure for ice hockey (I'm sponsoring Dundee Stars next season) and ended up chatting for ages on various topics including Queen of the South (his club) and the Scottish futsal league.

Although it appears to be titled as criticising John Nelms if you read what i actually said it was encouraging him to talk to all the fans groups and maybe get them all to work together. Dundee FC is too small to have multiple fans groups and for the Board to reject any of them, it seems to me the Club is in a critical position and needs all the help it can get.
    Last edited by hmac; 04-08-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    I was talking to George Cran about an article with Barry Smith last week and during conversation invited him in to my office for a coffee and it went from there. Originally wanted to try to get a bit more exposure for ice hockey (I'm sponsoring Dundee Stars next season) and ended up chatting for ages on various topics including Queen of the South (his club) and the Scottish futsal league.

Although it appears to be titled as criticising John Nelms if you read what i actually said it was encouraging him to talk to all the fans groups and maybe get them all to work together. Dundee FC is too small to have multiple fans groups and for the Board to reject any of them, it seems to me the Club is in a critical position and needs all the help it can get.
    Hi hmac, you read my mind. The title and the content were slightly different and I could see that you were actually trying to help John Nelms and the club to cope with the current difficulties caused by covid 19. Good effort!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)