+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Rross?

Where is Rross?

Just wondered if he was OK.

He alive and well, the golfs back

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Just wondered if he was OK.
    I've no been ok for ahh Lang time Bcram.

I'm fine, just took a back seat.

Dinnae like what's going on the world and have been busying myself with golf and hiding the sunshine fortune😁 from what's to come.

Golf clubs are handy things, nae statues to topple, nae rainbow coloured gowf bass and no female supremacists (hiya Nicola) spouting ****e from the tv everyday.

Quick update on meh thoughts if your interested.

Foundation thingy 10 years too late but that's no the fault of the boy that got it aff the ground.

Museum....ace and love the tag line they are using.

Kane Hemmings.....understandable 're wages but the ****e he has been spouting a boot thon marxist mob is a complete turn off. **** Black lies Matter.

Nelson and Meekings....meh.

Insurance policy.....who knows.

Had a wee foray onto dab mad....**** me some of them wud suck Sturgeons cock and swallow at the drap of a hat......surprisingly a couple of them were ahh right....really bizzare.

National Covid Service is the new British religion.....and Peter Hitchens still top man.

Think that a boot covers it.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Dinnae like what's going on the world and have been busying myself with golf and hiding the sunshine fortune😁 from what's to come.

Golf clubs are handy things, nae statues to topple, nae rainbow coloured gowf bass and no female supremacists (hiya Nicola) spouting ****e from the tv everyday.

Foundation thingy 10 years too late but that's no the fault of the boy that got it aff the ground.

Kane Hemmings.....understandable 're wages but the ****e he has been spouting a boot thon marxist mob is a complete turn off. **** Black lies Matter.

Had a wee foray onto dab mad....**** me some of them wud suck Sturgeons cock and swallow at the drap of a hat......surprisingly a couple of them were ahh right....really bizzare.

National Covid Service is the new British religion.....and Peter Hitchens still top man.

Good with all that , you forgot fcuk the Dabs.

Had a feeling that you had been totally pissed off at the whole shamdemic going on , honestly I can’t believe why people are going along with it ,went into Asda on Friday no mask , wee security guys gives me the wry smile and waves me in....

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Good with all that , you forgot fcuk the Dabs.

Had a feeling that you had been totally pissed off at the whole shamdemic going on , honestly I can’t believe why people are going along with it ,went into Asda on Friday no mask , wee security guys gives me the wry smile and waves me in....
    Hate group think with a passion Mudskipper.

Genuinely think people have lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Dinnae like what's going on the world and have been busying myself with golf and hiding the sunshine fortune�� from what's to come.

Didn't realise that you were in quite such a good mood! Still read Peter Hitchens. He's been very concerned about the drift towards State control. There's even been a letter in the Courier about the new religion based on science. Worrying times indeed.

About eight weeks ago I had a coronavirus test at Kings Cross Hospital because my GP panicked when I told her that I had developed an intermittent dry cough and had become breathless when walking. I had a similar problem with breathlessness in February 2019 and a course of steroids cleared it up.
    On this occasion I was checked out and I had a chest infection. A course of steroids did the trick. I had the coronavirus test which was very painful.
    The following day I received a phone call from a Public Health Scotland doctor who informed me that my test was negative.
    I then had a short discussion with this doctor. I told her that I was ‘old school’ and that in my opinion this virus should have been left to run its course as has happened in the past. She replied that if that had happened then a lot more people in the 30-50 age group in the UK would have died.
    I also said that the old people had been left to die in the care homes throughout the UK. She replied that we wil not get into the politics of that. That was the end of our conversation.
    However it is patently obvious that the Health ‘experts’ and politicians throughout the UK are not interested in people aged over 50.
    I would suggest that people remember that when it comes to voting at future elections.
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 27-07-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    About eight weeks ago I had a coronavirus test at Kings Cross Hospital because my GP panicked when I told her that I had developed an intermittent dry cough and had become breathless when walking. I had a similar problem with breathlessness in February 2019 and a course of steroids cleared it up.
    On this occasion I was checked out and I had a chest infection. A course of steroids did the trick. I had the coronavirus test which was very painful.
    The following day I received a phone call from a Public Health Scotland doctor who informed me that my test was negative.
    I then had a short discussion and said to this doctor that I was ‘old school’ and I believe that the virus should have been left to run its course as has happened in the past. She replied that if that had happened then a lot more people in the 30-50 age group in the UK would have died.
    I also said that the old people had been left to die in the care homes throughout the UK. She replied that we wil not get into the politics of that. That was the end of our conversation.
    However it is patently obvious that the Health ‘experts’ and politicians throughout the UK are not interested in people aged over 50.
    I would suggest that people remember that when it comes to voting at future elections.
    If your test was 'very painful' it wasn't done correctly. It's maybe uncomfortable but certainly not painful.

In my humble opinion the doctor you spoke to was way off. With some very rare and unusual exceptions only those with existing medical, particularly respiratory, conditions were ever in any danger of death or serious illness from Covid-19 infection regardless of age. The vast majority of 30 to 50 year olds would not fall into this bracket.

I know a guy who was very fit in his 50s who sadly contracted Covid and died. I would like to see rros and islay spout that pish to his widow and 2 strapping sons, who have been left devastated.
    As for rros Nicola bashing like the ignorant unionist that he is will hopefully note that anyone with half a brain will see she has done a fairly good job compared to a lot of leaders around the world, which the majority of the Scottish public approve off.
    Compared to that horses arse Johnson who is simply out his depth.
    But no doubt you pair of Fuds will let blind hatred continue to guide your judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    I know a guy who was very fit in his 50s who sadly contracted Covid and died. I would like to see rros and islay spout that pish to his widow and 2 strapping sons, who have been left devastated.
    As for rros Nicola bashing like the ignorant unionist that he is will hopefully note that anyone with half a brain will see she has done a fairly good job compared to a lot of leaders around the world, which the majority of the Scottish public approve off.
    Compared to that horses arse Johnson who is simply out his depth.
    But no doubt you pair of Fuds will let blind hatred continue to guide your judgement.
    See this is the ****e that just makes me shrug.

What would the point of me explaining anything to someone I don't know about her husband dying?

It would be like you explaining to the families of the 30k plus who will die of cancer because the national covid service basically shut up shop....pointless exercise.

Done a good job apart from the Nike scandal, care homes, refusing to sack the female scientist our education system falling apart and now accused of misleading parliment.

She has used covid as the start of a 2nd independence campaign by terrifying aulder folk and turning the wearing of masks into a show of support for the SNP.

Suck it up.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)