+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gutted Villa have dodged it

Christ, havent you guys got better things to talk about like your so called takeover? Villa deserved to stay up Var or no Var, dead and buried 2 weeks ago, 7pts adrift. The orher teams cocked up and we hit form. I am really suprised you guys are so gutted and wanted little teams left in, is that so you can bully them. You also have very short memories, you got relegated twice!
    Anyway, on to next year, prem again and with our owners, maybe 200 million to spend this year 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    UTV
    Ps tell the otherterrymac to come back to the villa board, we miss the clown so much, he is great entertainment🤣🤣🤣🤣

' staying up, Villa stayin up'

I'm not gutted. I couldn't give a fúck about Villa.

Now thats a proper answer!
    Now try telling the rest of the toon to 'get over it' we have no rivalry. We got relegated 3 years back and you all put the knife in.
    But seriously have you got a board member called 'theotherterrymac'? Hes been on our boards giving pelters for the last 3 months, all of a sudden, he has gone, I wonder why.🤔Seriously, All the best for the new Season, hope your takeover goes through but me thinks the Goverment are going to stop it.
    UTV ✌

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Seriously, All the best for the new Season, hope your takeover goes through but me thinks the Goverment are going to stop it.
    I think you'll find it's the appropriately named 'Dick Master'not the government who are trying to stop it.

Christ, havent you guys got better things to talk about like your so called takeover? Villa deserved to stay up Var or no Var, dead and buried 2 weeks ago, 7pts adrift. The orher teams cocked up and we hit form. I am really suprised you guys are so gutted and wanted little teams left in, is that so you can bully them. You also have very short memories, you got relegated twice!
    Anyway, on to next year, prem again and with our owners, maybe 200 million to spend this year ��������������������������
    UTV
    Ps tell the otherterrymac to come back to the villa board, we miss the clown so much, he is great entertainment��������

' staying up, Villa stayin up'
    Go back to our first relegation under Ashley and recall the last game of the season at your place when dozens of your mob came prepared with bed sheet banners painted up ready to gloat if the game went your way and we took the drop.

Unfortunately it was one of our own players, Damion Duff, a Chelsea reject who ensured that, so you lot can't even take credit for your win which lost us our Prem place.

But seriously have you got a board member called 'theotherterrymac'? Hes been on our boards giving pelters for the last 3 months, all of a sudden, he has gone
    Are you on medication, think you know fine well, so why ask the question ? Now fúck off back to your own board and carry on the finishing 17th celebrations.

No probs, just popped on see if you were still sobbing, we have half a dozen of your lot infiltrating our boards, so don't come the moral highground, pet!
    Your right though 1974, time for another drink to celebrate🤣🤣

TTFN & UTV

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Are you on medication, think you know fine well, so why ask the question ? Now fúck off back to your own board and carry on the finishing 17th celebrations.
    Are you suggesting you wouldn't celebrate defying the odds to stay up when it was as good as done 2 weeks ago? Part of being a fan is taking the mick out of each other in work, the pub etc. So much of what we love about football has gone from the game due to money so let's remember what we have left eh. Hope the takeover works out ok.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Are you suggesting you wouldn't celebrate defying the odds to stay up when it was as good as done 2 weeks ago? Part of being a fan is taking the mick out of each other in work, the pub etc. So much of what we love about football has gone from the game due to money so let's remember what we have left eh. Hope the takeover works out ok.
    That's a canny point, man.

To be fair to the Villa lads who've come on here, I was expecting a heap of abuse but that hasn't happened and a couple of them have wished us well which, given the aggro going both ways, is actually nice to see and appreciated from my point of view.

One thing I would add would be in defence of Terry-aye, he went on to take the piss but I guess it's backfired because you stayed up-he's not a clown, he's a good'un.

Maybe it's time to put this to bed?

In the nicest possible way - f00k that , we should be able to rip the sh1t out of each other but not descend into bitterness or personal jibes which I guess is usually self moderated soon afterwards.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)