+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What if?

What if?

Rhetorical question time,but what if Eddie howe was sacked,would you take him on as manager or keep mowbray?
    For me I would go for howe but he would be the only one,who I would consider changing managers for.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Rhetorical question time,but what if Eddie howe was sacked,would you take him on as manager or keep mowbray?
    For me I would go for howe but he would be the only one,who I would consider changing managers for.
    Never been sure about Howe. Wasted 10's of millions at Bouremouth.
    I'd prefer they chose a young lad like Ainsworth who is a local lad. With ambition.

Or Gerrard. Who would be a good up and coming manager. Trouble is, we won't have a penny. So would not really be able to attract anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I'd prefer they chose a young lad like Ainsworth who is a local lad. With ambition.

Or Gerrard. Who would be a good up and coming manager. Trouble is, we won't have a penny. So would not really be able to attract anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post

Ainsworth would be wierd for me having known him in his younger days..

I've seen Bournemouth three times since the restart. I can't believe they're coming down.
    They look far better than any team in our Division - and certainly superior to Villa!
    In terms of managers, I'd have preferred Hughton, but I wouldn't be unhappy with Howe.
    If I had to pick anyone now, I'd go for Damien Johnson.
    We are going to be using a lot of players he knows in detail, and I'm sure he will go somewhere as a manager in the next two years.
    It's a total lottery, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Ainsworth would be wierd for me having known him in his younger days..
    Where you in his band?

Where you in his band?
    A bit tenuous.. he was the boyfriend of a female pal of my mine at the time.

I get the feeling with Ainsworth,he will be like nathan jones at luton.
    Went to a "apparently" big club in stoke and massively failed,went back to Luton and did a great job in keeping them up.
    I am not sure it would work with us and I am also thinking a promote from within with Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    A bit tenuous.. he was the boyfriend of a female pal of my mine at the time.
    She will've been FIT!! Hook me up Sax

She will've been FIT!! Hook me up Sax
    Aye she weren't too shabby..!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)