+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How did Forest do in playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    The remainers are still struggling to cope!!!
    On the contrary we are pissing ourselves laughing at the clown you Leavers seem to have pinned your hopes on! Still no doubt you will be well chuffed when he does a deal with the EU, which in no way resembles what he promised! Just as he did with the withdrawal agreement where he bascially agreed a worse version of what May had originally agreed, and then denied this was the case!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    3 posts into a football thread and tweedledee turns it political, leaving tweedledum to make it an attack on government.

Sigh
    *******s, it was a light hearted response to the situation, but I guess it must be galling to be reminded of the inadequacies of the current incompetents?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    On the contrary we are pissing ourselves laughing
    What a load of crap pissing yourselves laughing! you're seething!!!

The remainers are still struggling to cope!!!
    No problem MoP 😊 I had to laugh at Johnson yesterday he says he's taking the lead in the country to eliminate obesity ffs Seven**** and half stone of blubber and bull s*it telling us how to lose weight

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Agreed, but my tenner might be better placed on you unfortunately having to do two weeks of proper quarantine when you return after last night’s very abrupt announcement.
    Hope this isn’t going to give you a problem. Hopefully you’re nowhere near Grant Shapps!
    Being near the permasmile of Grant Scnapps Deserves a quarantine of its own...Mrs F and I aren’t due back any time soon, but a friend came over on Saturday for a 48 stay and has now had to self isolate in a U.K. hotel as she lives in a shared house...

Pretty good mask adherence here, fails being under 25s, we know better Brits and African street sellers who wear them on their chins...

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    Of course it was political RA, you describing the 'very abrupt' decision of the government. If you want to discuss this decision, please open up a new thread, so we can discuss it, rather than hijacking the light hearted mickey taking forest thread.
    Hmmm...maybe it was described as a ‘very abrupt decision’ because it was a...very abrupt decision. Who knows? I first heard it mooted at 7.00 pm on Saturday evening and suddenly folks were having to be home by midnight to avoid 14 days of quarantine.
    I also hadn’t realised you are in a position to tell people what and where to post stuff.

I haven’t ‘hijacked’ anything at all. I was aware that Andy is in Spain, as I am meant to be in a little under two months time. That was the context and seeing as Forest aren’t in the playoffs it was hardly interrupting a football thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Being near the permasmile of Grant Scnapps Deserves a quarantine of its own...Mrs F and I aren’t due back any time soon, but a friend came over on Saturday for a 48 stay and has now had to self isolate in a U.K. hotel as she lives in a shared house...

Pretty good mask adherence here, fails being under 25s, we know better Brits and African street sellers who wear them on their chins...
    Hopefully things will be a bit better by then. 9th August seems to be the next important date. Tough on your friend...good about the ‘mask adherence’. Is that everywhere in public or just shops and public transport?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 27-07-2020 at 11:55 AM.

What a load of crap pissing yourselves laughing! you're seething!!!

Why would I be seething? I've made a ton of money out of Brexit, set me nicely up for retirement and I can now choose where and which country I'd like to retire in. Makes very little difference to me what happens now, I feel sorry for the younger generation but it was ever the case that the old ****ed up the world for the next generation so they will cope.

Its very amusing seeing Brexiteers cling on to the notion that this shower in government are actually going to deliver anything other than chaos, plus you and the others still believe that the big land owners, ex pat newspaper barons, hedge fund managers, fire-brand M.P.s and Russian oligarchs backed Brexit because they thought it high time the "ordinary" people of Britain got a chance to send a strong message to the public school educated rich out-of-touch elite!

Laugh? Its ****ing hilarious and it will be even funnier when you don't end up with what you thought you would!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Hopefully things will be a bit better by then. 9th August seems to be the next important date. Tough on your friend...good about the ‘mask adherence’. Is that everywhere in public or just shops and public transport?
    Ironically, after being told on the flight that officials would be waiting, she walked through the airport with not a single challenge so she's cancelled the hotel and gone home!

Masks: Palma centre: 100% in shops streets you name it. Airport 100%. Buses (I took two today) 100%. Beaches maybe 70% but with excellent social distancing, under supervision of volunteer wardens (backed by truncheon wielding Guardia Civil if needed!). Restaurants/bars are exempt although one we went to yesterday insisted on wearing one to get to the table and turned away someone who not only wouldn't wear one but hadn't got one... All the above%s exclude the outliers I mentioned before. Its July weather with March/April population. We are both working whilst here, Mrs F inside in air con, me on the veranda, **** its hot!

Palma de Mallorca. Nice.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)