+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How did Forest do in playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Ironically, after being told on the flight that officials would be waiting, she walked through the airport with not a single challenge so she's cancelled the hotel and gone home!

Masks: Palma centre: 100% in shops streets you name it. Airport 100%. Buses (I took two today) 100%. Beaches maybe 70% but with excellent social distancing, under supervision of volunteer wardens (backed by truncheon wielding Guardia Civil if needed!). Restaurants/bars are exempt although one we went to yesterday insisted on wearing one to get to the table and turned away someone who not only wouldn't wear one but hadn't got one... All the above%s exclude the outliers I mentioned before. Its July weather with March/April population. We are both working whilst here, Mrs F inside in air con, me on the veranda, **** its hot!
    Thanks for that. Don’t knock it. About 15 degrees here with torrential rain. Water under the covers on the fourth day at Old Trafford. Still eight wickets to hopefully get tomorrow.
    Went to a pub yesterday for the first time since March...single use menus, hand sanitizer at the door but not a mask in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Thanks for that. Don’t knock it. About 15 degrees here with torrential rain. Water under the covers on the fourth day at Old Trafford. Still eight wickets to hopefully get tomorrow.
    Went to a pub yesterday for the first time since March...single use menus, hand sanitizer at the door but not a mask in sight.
    most restaurants here are offering QR codes so you can view the menu on your phone, neat idea

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Ironically, after being told on the flight that officials would be waiting, she walked through the airport with not a single challenge so she's cancelled the hotel and gone home!

Masks: Palma centre: 100% in shops streets you name it. Airport 100%. Buses (I took two today) 100%. Beaches maybe 70% but with excellent social distancing, under supervision of volunteer wardens (backed by truncheon wielding Guardia Civil if needed!). Restaurants/bars are exempt although one we went to yesterday insisted on wearing one to get to the table and turned away someone who not only wouldn't wear one but hadn't got one... All the above%s exclude the outliers I mentioned before. Its July weather with March/April population. We are both working whilst here, Mrs F inside in air con, me on the veranda, **** its hot!
    That sounds about right, I couldn't see this government having the organisation to handle the matter, more telling people what to do and hoping most will comply, which as we all know is less likely given whats happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Hardly surprising, though, rA. Even in Belgium, where masks are compulsory outdoors and indoors, except in your own home, they are also not compulsory in bars and restaurants but being seated is compulsory....... the reason being obvious, you need unfettered access to your mouth.

My mate who has a pub in Derby City Centre has neatly spaced out tables (no, GP, not that sort of spaced out ), you have to be seated and there is table service, no going to the bar........ his clientele stick to the rules.

Here in NL the rules are still simple enough for people to follow. Keep 1.5m apart, wash your hands very often, avoid crowded places, wear a mask on public transport. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Hardly surprising, though, rA. Even in Belgium, where masks are compulsory outdoors and indoors, except in your own home, they are also not compulsory in bars and restaurants but being seated is compulsory....... the reason being obvious, you need unfettered access to your mouth.
    Indeed MA...it was a big place, lots of socially distanced indoor and outdoor seating and eating areas, my surprise (non critical, just observational) was not that the customers weren’t masked...but that none of the many staff were wearing masks.

I think they ****ed it up Geoff

Forest did? Or 'dum and' dee??

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Forest did? Or 'dum and' dee??
    ...and who are you? Humpty Dumpty or the Mad Hatter?

I shall be the mock turtle, mocking the threadbusters

Madatter is clearly Madamster, Rattea more like the dormouse nowadays and Tricky the Jabberwock considering all the nonsense that comes from his direction.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)