+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How did Forest do in playoffs

How did Forest do in playoffs

Oh no, hang on

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Oh no, hang on
    My tenner is on their manager getting the chop before Aug 1

Copied from an nffc forum the day before the Last match: ‘ 5-0 to us.
    Grabban x2, Lolley, Worrall, Silva’

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    My tenner is on their manager getting the chop before Aug 1
    Agreed, but my tenner might be better placed on you unfortunately having to do two weeks of proper quarantine when you return after last night’s very abrupt announcement.
    Hope this isn’t going to give you a problem. Hopefully you’re nowhere near Grant Shapps!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Agreed, but my tenner might be better placed on you unfortunately having to do two weeks of proper quarantine when you return after last night’s very abrupt announcement.
    Hope this isn’t going to give you a problem. Hopefully you’re nowhere near Grant Shapps!
    Nah he can just do a "Cummings" and act on his own initiative rather than follow any rules - nobody will check in any case, though I'm guessing there will be a lot of Micky Mouses returning from Spain!!

3 posts into a football thread and tweedledee turns it political, leaving tweedledum to make it an attack on government.

Sigh

The remainers are still struggling to cope!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    3 posts into a football thread and tweedledee turns it political, leaving tweedledum to make it an attack on government.

Sigh
    Is it a football thread? I thought it was about Forest ...and just a light hearted sniping thread.

My comment wasn’t really ‘political’...it was made out of interest and concern for Andy’s possible Spanish plight which you know I have a personal interest in...but now you mention it, aren’t you a little confused by a government that can spend nearly two weeks enforcing the wearing of masks in the UK but can suddenly, and very abruptly, completely contradict its own advice as regards foreign travel and regional differences?

I’m sorry, it’s a difficult situation and I forgot your sensitivity regarding any suggestion of government imperfection. Sigh.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 27-07-2020 at 07:33 AM.

Playoffs? Not in em are Forest

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Is it a football thread? I thought it was about Forest ...and just a light hearted sniping thread.

My comment wasn’t really ‘political’...it was made out of interest and concern for Andy’s possible Spanish plight which you know I have a personal interest in...but now you mention it, aren’t you a little confused by a government that can spend nearly two weeks enforcing the wearing of masks in the UK but can suddenly, and very abruptly, completely contradict its own advice as regards foreign travel and regional differences?

I’m sorry, it’s a difficult situation and I forgot your sensitivity regarding any suggestion of government imperfection. Sigh.
    Of course it was political RA, you describing the 'very abrupt' decision of the government. If you want to discuss this decision, please open up a new thread, so we can discuss it, rather than hijacking the light hearted mickey taking forest thread.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)