+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 20/21 Crystal Ball

[QUOTE=MadAmster;39548498]Her made his blunder at Wembley and, partly thanks to the crowd, didn't recover and was, rightly IMO, replaced by Hamer. Then it was Hamer's turn to blunder and Roos got a 2nd chance. First 2 games, Cardiff and the DYS. We lost both but he was not at fault. In fact, I had him down as our MOTM in both games. In both games he dealt well with all the crosses they sent in. Has he re-learned how to catch in the 6 yard box during his stint as #2? Those 2 games would suggest he possibly has. You are only as good as your last game. He had 2 MOTM performances and the last game ended, for him, after 12 minutes. Done, IMO, on purpose by Jutkiewicz. Two and a bit very good games on the bounce is hat he takes into the new season and that is what Cocu will be looking at, not his shaky start to the season. How he performs in training when they return will either reinforce that or the new keeper I expect to see will take the #1 spot.

With regard to the coaching, I would suggest that, based on Cardiff and DYS, they have worked on his catching and it appears to have had success.[/QUO

Givens has been his coach for two years and he's barely improved him . You can't really count the Leeds match because they rarely play the ball in the air . But not sure he will want to stay if he's not number one.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes stick with Cocu , hope to see play with more pace but that's not easy this squad lacks pace ,but I'm sure Cocu knows that
    Definitely new keeper with Roos number two .Right back Wisdom everyday over Bogle who has had two average seasons for me
    Centre backs hope to have Clarke back plus Bielic and De Wierk Left back we have four not one of them good enough If we buy one player get left back Robinson from Wigan best left back in the division . A winger would be a bonus and if Martin stays away I think we need a striker There's a strong possibility that Knight and Sibley may suffer a second season syndrome But a spell without to many injuries and we should be ok
    Robinson gone to Sheff Utd Wilder on same page as me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)