+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dental implants

Nah
    Come for the beer and the........well Budapest really, then just add the dentist stuff in before you go home.*

* It becomes home here really easily.

That’s them in.

11.5 mm deep implants (better bones = deeper implants)

3 months later and I get the teeth fitted. (just in time for my birthday)

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Dentist is a right bit of stuff though and ump**** glamorous assistants.
    To my surprise when I last got a check up I hadn’t realised my old dentist had retired until the reception staff said to me. Thinking to myself...I wonder what radge I will be stuck with now I was very pleasantly surprised when I met my new dentist. She is hot! I said to the receptionist on the way back out that I think there will be quite a few patients wanting transferred over to the new dentist. She quipped back that she is virtually fully booked!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    That’s them in.

11.5 mm deep implants (better bones = deeper implants)

3 months later and I get the teeth fitted. (just in time for my birthday)

How much that sting you in Hungary versus the UK? Big saving?

I’m going to be about £1700

I reckon that’s about a third of the price I would have been in Aberdeen

Hope it aa went well DD ....

Ah hae a crown in the front, which was replaced twenty odd years later, and has never given me ony bother .... but ... aboot 15 years ago, Ah got a bridge done .... and holy fυck! .... For starters, it was done private ... estimated at £500+ .... ended up nearer a grand .... one tooth removed, and two fake teeth suspended between a perfectly good canine, and a perfectly good molar. Sounds good? Apart fae the rampin up o' the price? ... Ah could afford the cost back then, but fit Ah didna bargain for was ......

That perfectly good molar had tae be stripped 'bare' in order tae be crowned, .... that crown being the 'foundation' of said bridge.

The fυckin pain o' that 'strippin' was fυckin awful .... even efter three jabs!

The fυckin pain o' that stripped molar, wi it's temp cap .... while the 'real' cap and bridge was made .... was similarly fυckin awful!

And for a good six months efter the crown and bridge were fitted, Ah was still in fυckin pain .... til it eventually settled! ... but Ah would still get occasional twinges and bouts o' dull pain for anither couple o' years .... fυckin nae fine!

Ah've had a vasectomy, and a vasectomy reversal .... each 'nae fine' in their ain wye ... but Ah would dae baith again an' follow up wi gaein birth tae a 10 pun bairn through ma fυckin cock afore Ah get anither dental bridge!

Nae good min.

I had a five tooth bridge where these implants are but eventually the teeth holding them together gave up the ghost.
    One rotted away under the bridge.

As for the implants ?

Not one twinge of pain, no swelling, no blood, absolutely nothing.

She prescribed me strong pain killers but I only ever took two.
    One as the freezing was wearing off and one later that day when I went to bed.
    Both taken because I was expecting some pain, not because I felt any.

I recommend my previous dentist before, but as she’s semi retired now I have no hesitation in recommending these lovely ladies.

www.jokaidental.hu/en

roooooools!

Rules adhered to

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast