+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dane Murphy interview on football heaven

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Dane has been speaking on an American Satellite Radio programme speaking to an American audience and says,"I don't think the Barnsley fanbase realise how much Billy Beane is involved with the running of the club" and thanks Billy for being his mentor at the club and to be able to work with him is "invaluable". Billy has targetted "four or five" MLS players this transfer window. I hope Struber likes the look of them.

#Billy Builds Barnsley Better
    I can't see Struber doing a Stendel to be honest. I reckon if the board p1ss him about he'll walk. If the board are going to pick the players they to go back to the three selections and the coach picks from that.

Having said that this model has been in place since 2017 and coaches know what to expect when they sign.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Dane has been speaking on an American Satellite Radio programme speaking to an American audience and says,"I don't think the Barnsley fanbase realise how much Billy Beane is involved with the running of the club" and thanks Billy for being his mentor at the club and to be able to work with him is "invaluable". Billy has targetted "four or five" MLS players this transfer window. I hope Struber likes the look of them.

#Billy Builds Barnsley Better
    A lot of people didn’t believe me when I said how much Beane was involved. Pleased to have finally been proven right

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    A lot of people didn’t believe me when I said how much Beane was involved. Pleased to have finally been proven right
    Who are these doubters?

Name & shame ESR, name & shame

Mind you how often has Dane [or anyone else for that matter] mentioned this
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 28-07-2020 at 07:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12