+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer window now open

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Welcome Matty Cash ��
    Looks great on this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezLpubuMhN8

There again the (YouTube) Scott Hogan seemed an astute acquisition

Sadly in the cold light of day Hogan turned out to be as much use as “T!ts on a Bull”

Always good when the fans of the opposition are gutted when they leave, Forest fans are gutted!!

last fans who showed this much passion for a player leaving to join us was Hibs, with john mcginn... that turned out alright!

Exactly👍

Romero, Cash, Watkins, Wilson, Benrahma.

That would be a quality transfer window

10+16+25+20+25= 96 mill, it was rumoured we had 100 mill to spend....perfect!

Wilson apparently does not want to come after Both clubs agree the fee of 21 million. Seriously I would rather go with Watkins.
    Time is running out and we need stop stop messing around with a few million short of the actual fee, if the house you want is valued at £300,000 then it will cost you £300,000 so why bother putting cheeky bids of £249,999? You know the answer will be no.
    We told utd, 80 mill for Jack, 80 mill it is.
    Brentford want 25 mill for Watkins, we may think he is only worth 20 just pay the extra flipping 5 and get him in.
    Wilson is injury prone and does not score many goals, we already have one of those in Wesley! Also and I have said it several times, Jamal Lewis from Norwich 20 mill, go get him.
    If we cannot go the extra mile does it actually mean we do not have 100 million to spend, more like 40 million???
    FFP or the owners not wanting to risk anymore money with Smith???? Whatever way you look at it, we have spent 14 mill so far and you have to question whether we needed to do that?
    We are still looking to go into the new season with Samattanogoal and Davis cannot hit a barn door at 6 feet leading our attack😲 I am sure the like of WBA and Leeds are quaking in their boots.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/li/
    In fact we are too late, Wilson having medical after both clubs agree a lesser fee than we offered, they are also favs to snap up Lewis😡
    Come on Lange/Smith, pull your bloody fingers out!

Apparentley we've withdrawn our offer for Wilson, so thankfully that's that. I'm unsure about Watkins, no dead against it, just unsure. I really don't want the over-hyped (IMO) Benrahma, but hey, I've been wrong many times before.

We need to stop dilly dallying as Dave says. Just find out the price of a player that fits the remit, and buy the bl00dy player.

Edit; only saw Dave's link after posting reply. No going back if the 'Cloons' fail to reach players demands. Move on, the 'Cov nose' doesn't get a second chance.
    Last edited by Exiledvillan; 06-09-2020 at 08:27 AM.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)