+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer window now open

Transfer window now open

Who's in, who's out all on here please.

Shake it all about

Is deano staying or will we get this Bruno bloke? im in the fence now with Deano because he did well the past month.

Can you send us a pic of you IN the fence please Bong!

Deano - stay but needs someone else with him, I was really impressed listening to Hoddle in the last game and vs Wolves, it's a simple game & he talks much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Shake it all about

Is deano staying or will we get this Bruno bloke? im in the fence now with Deano because he did well the past month.
    Bruno who?

First signing I want to see is Benrahma. Second is Mitrovic, Thurs is Fraser, 4th is Axel, 5th is Kiko from watford

Bruno Lage.

Benrahma and Tammy first of all.
    If we cant get Tammy maybe Ings?
    We cant mess about this summer but it will be expensive. Tammy and Benrahma will set us back 90m probably. Axel yes!

I think much will depend on whether Jack decides to stay or not.

If he does the team will probably be built around him and his presence will encourage better quality players to join as it shows we have intent to keep our best players and aim higher up the league.

Conversely, if he leaves it might lead to a mini exodus with the likes of Mings, SJM, Luis looking elsewhere. This would force the board’s hand to rethink policy and build a team who work for each other in a more workmanlike way like Sheff Utd.

Either way, we need a naffing striker who can hit the back of the net!

I dont think Mings or McGinn will go now we are still in the prem, they are not top 6 material so why move, they are first on the team sheet every week. The buyback clause with Luiz is a difficult one! Man city can trigger his contract but I believe the player has to agree a move, they basically have first option, again, I think he would stay based on hours on the pitch.
    Grealish, well, we all want him to stay, he is going to become a worldy, I really hope he does not go to Utd, if anyone, Barcelona!
    If he does then we have cash in the hip to bring in a proven Midfielder and not from Belgium.
    I would like Riena to stay but only as back up, hopefully Heaton will be fit.
    A striker and a winger with pace is what we need.
    Benrhama (i think) and Giroud or Tammy??
    Players like Guilbert, Targett, Konsa are more than good enough.
    3 players, outlay of 30 mill for Tammy, or 10 mill for Giroud (age and 1 year contract) maybe Tuanzebe from Manure 20 mill and 25 mill for Benhrama.
    55-75 million Tops. Quality team!
    I would be more than happy with that lot.👍

Talking of transfers. Can we borrow him back?

Just for this Sunday would do.

Ooh, cannot risk the crown jewells but good luck all the same. From our point of view.....Not for Sale at any price.
    You can have Samatta for nothing🙄

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Ooh, cannot risk the crown jewells but good luck all the same. From our point of view.....Not for Sale at any price.
    You can have Samatta for nothing��
    And if he's stuck for a lift? Give me a call on 00353 8*******, and I'll be over sharpish.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)