+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer window now open

I can't see anyone coming in for Mings, we weren't in a bidding war to sign him last summer despite his stellar performances for us in the Championship. Yes he's now in the England setup but isn't consistent enough yet and prone to lapses in concentration, better since the restart but Konsa for me stood out more.

Forest fans really rate Cash and say he will definitely come good at this level, I think he's not limited to the RB position either. I'd hate to see Elmo leave, such a top professional and has done a brilliant job when called on, has at least another season in him.

Heaton should be back after 3 games and with Luiz now protecting the back 4, if we were to make just one more signing it has to be a top striker.

Reports Tammy has asked to leave Chelsea, Villa have enquired this week, would cost min 40m?? worth it.

Yes yes yes

I hope your right Westy about Mings. Good point about Konza and shows what a good player hes becoming. Definatly a future England player imvho.

I think everyone would be happy with Tammy returning Dave. We know he would fit in immediately and instantly improve our 1st 11. I really cant see us starting the season with just Davies and Samata to pick from! 😐

For Jack to stay we need to convince him with our intent and splash the cash If, he leaves we will have to splash ALL the cash!
    I'm really surprized Manure have not been all over Tammy, their fans are as dispondent as us.
    Still in shock mode with Southgate, our midfield is pi55 poor but he still declares him a winger!🤔

I think manu have bigger fish to fry

Were being linked to Martinez from Arsenal. Makes sence. Like our current strike force, i wouldnt like to start the season without a good keeper.
    Nyland does ok but reminds me of another Guzan. Nearly a good keeper but not whats needed if Heaton is out.

Martinez played in the charity shield, photo afterwards with shield and said quite " I love Arsenal" don't think he will be coming our way.
    We need a signing or two this week, Cash & Watkins??

Surely with utd signing Van Der Beek for 40 million an attacking midfielder it puts an end to the Jack Grealish bullshlt, even he must be thinking, my god whats the point going when I will just sit on the bench!!

Any more links and you can throw an anchor on us. 4 days later and I can't find anything further on Tammy but Cash looks close. We all know the real parasites in the game are the players agents. Wouldn't surprise me to find out they leak half the rumours to bolster value and competition. Dean must be banging his head in frustration. The last thing we need to be doing is panic buying the week before kick off and paying stupid money.

Good shout on Elmo he's a true professional. Not a star for us but I never felt an 'oh no' when he came on.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)