right folks, thought i'd get back to doing what i do best, DEBATABLE THREADS! lol

lets have a look at the squad. the only 3 senior players i think could possibly leave or be transfer listed are - Casilla due to race ban, Berardi due to getting long injury just before contract expiry, and forshaw as the poor fella can't get fit no matter what he does.

If it was me, i'd actually keep all 3, they all know bielsas style and requirements, what proof was there to definitely know casilla made a racist comment, its IMPOSSIBLE to prove, he was found guilty on the probability or imo, possibility that he said it. Berra was MASSIVELY unlucky to get such a long injury so close to the end of the season, hes been EXCELLENT everytime hes played this season, the stats prove that too in terms of his positive influence on the pitch, I REALLY hope he is offered a 1 year deal with auto 1 year extention if he gets fit again, we've looked after other players before now like forshaw, roberts, bamford, who have all had long periods injured at leeds and 2 of those came back and did really well, forshaw being the odd one out, who when fit is a good player, just a shame he can't hit double figure apps in a season right now. It is for that reason that I would still keep forshaw, hes a good player when fit, and from what i can gather, a good bloke with a good attitude, so for the time being at least, i'd keep him too.

So then we look at additions, of which i don't think we need many. Due to the injuries that forshaw keeps having, i believe a vastly experienced premier league midfielder who knows the club inside out and even supports the club would be perfect, ladies and gentlemen, i give you, James Milner! hes as fit as a butchers dog and very similar to Pablo, even at his age, would do excellent in the middle of the park for leeds.

Meslier and Costa have already been signed up, no issues there, HOWEVER, the biggest of our loan signings this season HAS to be signed up, 30-35million I believe would do it, I give you, Ben White! this kid will be, very much like our very own KP, an england international in a year or 2, imo, MUST be bought. I would also be keen for us to keep Jack Harrison as well, hes improved this season from last, hes an obvious talent with his tricks and ball control, and if he continues to improve his end product, could maybe even get into the england squad in a couple more years, however hes currently not as close to the squad as white or phillips in my opinion, Yet! Talks of another loan or a permy deal have been suggested, my only worry of a loan move is that his price could go up from 8-12mil to 20-25mil if he impresses on loan again, so i think a loan with first option to buy at say 15mil to compromise would be ok (we did the same deal for costa after all).

so then I believe that, IF casilla goes, a new GK is required, also because of Berras ijnjury, another CB, 2 if we can't get white, are required, and then finally, a striker.

That for me would do it. Obviously theres been rumours of Edinson Cavani whos contract at PSG is up, at 33 if given the right service, he could still be a threat and a goalscorer, but the deal break for me with him is wages, it depends on how much he wants, and we aren't in a position to be offering players 100k a week no matter how good they are, the only way that could be funded is on the basis we wouldnt pay a fee for him.

for the other positions, I'm not sure who else we've been linked with, but we should at the very least be able to fill our bench with senior players, and even then, bielsa will still use our younger players, coz theyre that damn good!

which players would you like to see come to Leeds this summer?