+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Dons goalscorer of the new season?

Its phucked for a while after Considine's red card today.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Its phucked for a while after Considine's red card today.
    No beating about the bush....his distribution from the back was horrendous today. His passing stopped us get going at times. Won’t be missed if banned. We need a better type of performance from players if we want to improve. Me personally, I would show him the door.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    No beating about the bush....his distribution from the back was horrendous today. His passing stopped us get going at times. Won’t be missed if banned. We need a better type of performance from players if we want to improve. Me personally, I would show him the door.
    Given that Mcinnes's main tactic is do phuck all and hope for a set piece goal i would think Considine getting red carded is a major loss to the first scorer for the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Given that Mcinnes's main tactic is do phuck all and hope for a set piece goal i would think Considine getting red carded is a major loss to the first scorer for the new season.
    Our set play delivery today was horrendous also. Big Ash Taylor getting fired up front whilst we chase a game could end up being our first goalscorer as I think Anderson will end up being ditched to the bench as he isn’t 6’2” and above and also didn’t score a wonder solo goal today. I feel for the lad as Messi could have been playing in that position for us today and done nothing. Disgraceful tactics for our supposed entertaining new football.
    It also shows that McInnes doesn’t give a hoot what Cormack wants as he will do it his boring negative way as usual.

Ach, Ah'm gonna tak a wild punt and predict our first goal o' the season will be by Jay-Hay .... Nae fae a well worked build up, nae fae a decent incisive pass intae space, nah .... a stray ball, caught instinctively and planted precisely.

I think Edmondson will be involved in the goal, either by getting on it himself, or laying it off for one of our midfielders to score.
    Fancy it to be next game against St Johnstone

It would have been McGinn if he had started.

Also having watched the scramble a few times McKenna needs to be leaving that for Taylor - we really should have scrambled that in to the net.

I'll stick with McGinn as he'll be back in next week with Hayes filling in for Consi.

Direct free kick. Boom

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    I'll stick with McGinn as he'll be back in next week with Hayes filling in for Consi.
    To be more attacking, I'd go with 3 at the back (Taylor Hoban McKenna), releasing our full backs further forward (Hernandez / Hayes) wto make a 3-5-2 formation

Lewis
    Taylor Hoban McKenna
    Henrandez Ferguson Campbell MeGeouch Hayes
    Kennedy
    Edmonson

Many would want to see McGinn instead of Kennedy, certainly an option, but maybe we still see the best from McGinn coming off from the bench later in the game

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    To be more attacking, I'd go with 3 at the back (Taylor Hoban McKenna), releasing our full backs further forward (Hernandez / Hayes) wto make a 3-5-2 formation

Lewis
    Taylor Hoban McKenna
    Kennedy
    Edmonson

Many would want to see McGinn instead of Kennedy, certainly an option, but maybe we still see the best from McGinn coming off from the bench later in the game
    Way to be attacking having our best player MCGinn on bench and one striker on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Lewis
    Taylor Hoban McKenna
    Kennedy
    Edmonson

3 at the back has never worked for us

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast