+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Trump elected for second term

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If someone was adept at rigging elections wouldn't they win every time? We've been in the US 20 years and had 10 years of each. Obama and Bush the younger might have been lemons but compared to Trump they were world beaters.
    As I understand it the technology in some states is about 16 years old, so has become easier to hack. Over here the idea that Putin has something on Trump is quite widely held. Think it involves doing a no1 and prostitutes, but that might be only the start of it! Therefore it seems plausible that the Russians would take more interest in the 2016 election.

Trump certainly seems to have a friendlier demeanour towards Putin than other autocrats.

My missus has counted votes. You are overlooked by all the candidates, who harrang the counters mercifully the whole way through. Not much chance of fiddling with all that attention.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    As I understand it the technology in some states is about 16 years old, so has become easier to hack. Over here the idea that Putin has something on Trump is quite widely held. Think it involves doing a no1 and prostitutes, but that might be only the start of it! Therefore it seems plausible that the Russians would take more interest in the 2016 election.

Trump certainly seems to have a friendlier demeanour towards Putin than other autocrats.
    Read my link above.

The chairman of the company who makes the voting machines is a long-time Soros acolyte (he lived on his country estate when he was deputy Secretary General of the UN), Soros is a major donor to the Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Read my link above.

The chairman of the company who makes the voting machines is a long-time Soros acolyte (he lived on his country estate when he was deputy Secretary General of the UN), Soros is a major donor to the Democrats.
    Which voting machines, which states? Every one is different. Some don't even have in person voting and are totally by mail or online.

Which voting machines, which states? Every one is different. Some don't even have in person voting and are totally by mail or online.
    The Smartmatic/ SGO Corp ones, Smartmatic is the major manufacturer of such machines.

https://www.smartmatic.com/about/our-history/

The Smartmatic/ SGO Corp ones, Smartmatic is the world leader in voting technology.

They also have an online voting system.

The Smartmatic/ SGO Corp ones, Smartmatic is the world leader in voting technology.

They also have an online voting system.

Having seen the Washington State Employment Agency pay out over $600M in fraudulent unemployment claims in the first couple of weeks of the 'pandemic shutdown' I'm not sure I trust the competency of any entity with online activities (public or private).

Read my link above.

I think you're missing the point gf. It doesn't matter who makes the machines. They don't come with a built in bias. In 2016 Putin would have seen it as advantageous to have an idiot in the White House, particularly one that they might have some influence over.

If you have access to Sky I suggest you take a look at the programme.

Abe Lincoln became President in a rigged ballot, and there’s every chance that every Presidential election since has also been bent.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Abe Lincoln became President in a rigged ballot, and there’s every chance that every Presidential election since has also been bent.
    Joe Kennedy got the help of the Mafia to get JFK elected.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...973-story.html

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast