+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlton next

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Two words Gunter....

Salt. Wound.

Two words, Madamster. Derby next.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Personally I hope Wigan win their appeal, get the points back and thus relegate Barnsley, just for spite
    Oh ok you win

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    Two words, Madamster. Derby next.
    Looking at Wendy's decision today it's not looking too bad for us. They out the money into the wrong year's accounts we didn't.

Similar but not the same. Charlton fans had wanted the Belgian ownership changed for several years - remember all the protests and boycotting by the fans which drove the Belgian owner to sell at the start of the year. But he kept the ground and training facilities and leased back to club under the new owners

Out of the frying pan into the fire it seems as the two partners in the new ownership fell out and one was booted out. The money man stayed but cut all funding and then now it seems he has sold out to another new owner. But none of these new ownerships have been approved by EFL still.

So not really a "competition for fanbase in London" issue, but rather a total buggers muddle of who owns it/who fubds it. A lot like what I believe Wigan have on their plate, but the club has not yet gone into administration: but I wouldnt bet against it
    The same sort of thing happened to The Blades, doesn't seem to have done them much harm!

Personally I hope Wigan win their appeal, get the points back and thus relegate Barnsley, just for spite

Err what were you saying Mr Parkystone ?.
    We ARE playing Derby & Notts Florist in the Champship again next season.

Come on Gunt, you should be celebrating.

Not necessarily, we may not be in the championship ourselves

Oh we are going to be in the championship thats obvious given The owls punishment, just a question of minus how many pts?

Hhmmm I can exclusively reveal Geoff, that Derby's punishment will be wiped off, under ONE condition.
    You must play in an old red n white Notts Florist kit, and you must play your home games at Alfreton Stadium lol.
    Deal, or no deal ?.

Deal, so long as we can sell that stadium to Mel for another 80 million and lease it back

Deal, so long as we can sell that stadium to Mel for another 80 million and lease it back
    I think I should have suggested a much harsher punishment eh Geoff, you accepted that last one way too easily.

But seriously Derby lads, what do you all reckon about the possible punishment now, after whats happened to Sheff Wensdy.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)