+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tykes Tv

Tykes Tv

Did you all watch/listen to their live match comments on those games at the end of the season ?.

I thought they were loud and ace and rough enough when we finally blitzed Notts Florist lol, in the 93rd minute. And that saved us at the time of course didnt it ?. But...

.. onto their comments in the Brentford game as well now. And hey guys, if you are of a nervous disposition regarding noise and bad language, then please look/listen away now.

Last edited by Acido; 28-07-2020 at 12:06 PM.

And this is the game Im talking about here to begin with, of course...

Just straight talking no nonsense football fans. Fast becoming a forgotten breed. I love the channel. Both the Luke's and Steve are my kind of guys.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Just straight talking no nonsense football fans. Fast becoming a forgotten breed. I love the channel. Both the Luke's and Steve are my kind of guys.
    Exactly Pass mate, they impress me with their comments, even when we have lost.
    That second Luke bloke with the goatee beardee lol, he really makes me laff. I remember his comments about Jose 'thingy' being a fancy european milkshakey name etc..

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Just reminded me of the opening of Return of the Jedi. This jedi is my kind of scum fearless and inventive

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Just reminded me of the opening of Return of the Jedi. This jedi is my kind of scum fearless and inventive
    Err no Ponty sir!, I didnt or dont understand a single word of that Sci Fi babble.
    Talk to me about Alex Mowatt though...

Here is the full commentary/set of comments from that glorious night at Brentfordsley lol.

Look at about 55+ minutes in to begin with, for their reaction to the first goal lol.
    And then look at about 2hrs 03+ mins, for their reaction to the winning goal.

Absolutely unbelievale eh Jeff!.

Last edited by Acido; 28-07-2020 at 01:15 PM.

This is the match Im talking about here, and its odd to see us cheering for the weird navy & gold away kit.