+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pope Offski to Chelsea?

Pope Offski to Chelsea?

The rumour mill is in full swing.

Lampard wants him - bad!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Lampard wants him - bad!
    bad! That translates to me as "expensive".

Yes, Lets strip Roman of his money. BIG MONEY ONLY Stuff them. Cheque book charlie brigade.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    Yes, Lets strip Roman of his money. BIG MONEY ONLY Stuff them. Cheque book charlie brigade.
    Hence the Offski! £££££££££££££'S

Garlick is already cleaning the keys.....

Well, according to the media, they want to get rid of their £72 million keeper and want at least £50 million so that's where they can start the bidding!

Lampard wants him - bad!
    I still think Tarky could go there as well BT sad but true

Well if Pope's off, what's this posh lad from Leeds like, anybody seen him ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Well if Pope's off, what's this posh lad from Leeds like, anybody seen him ?
    My best mate (wait for it) is a LUFC fan, he says God help us if Pope goes and Bailey Peacock-Farrell becomes number one.

My best mate (wait for it) is a LUFC fan, he says God help us if Pope goes and Bailey Peacock-Farrell becomes number one.
    And yet when I’ve watched him for Ireland he looks good and that’s with a poor defence in front of him.

Let’s not forget BT , Chris Wood was a god and legend till he left , Bamford has been the worst centre forward ever at Leeds according to fans missing chances ( Bielsa seems to like him though) and he’s helped them be champions, Leeds fans are the most fickle people I’ve ever met - so I’m not reading into that too much.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    And yet when I’ve watched him for Ireland he looks good and that’s with a poor defence in front of him.

Let’s not forget BT , Chris Wood was a god and legend till he left , Bamford has been the worst centre forward ever at Leeds according to fans missing chances ( Bielsa seems to like him though) and he’s helped them be champions, Leeds fans are the most fickle people I’ve ever met - so I’m not reading into that too much.
    He made his debut at Leeds in 2018, as a 21 year old, and he played in a run of 28 league games and Leeds lost only 5 of those and had 54 points and were top of the table in January 2019. He was replaced after they lost 2 out of 3 games when they finished with 10 men in both. He then played just one more match when they beat Millwall at home at the end of March. In the other 17 league games they lost 7 of them and finished the season in 3rd place, some 6 points behind Sheffield United and 11 behind Norwich. They then lostin the play-offs to Derby.

He is not 24 until October and is patiently waiting his chance, just as Nick did, and he will be learning all the time under the guidance of Billy Mercer. Only time will tell but I wih him the best of luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)