+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Previews

Match Previews

Just like to say thank you and well done to Outwood for his entertaining and informative match previews. The boy done good, he's got talent. Sign him on BT, full time contract.

Yes, always a good read, well done Outwood.

And I agree that we need to sign him up now before some bugger else does. Come on BT, I'm sure you know where the keys to the dry powder store are

And if you are looking for regular input from an intelligent political commentator....

We’re all just passing time and occupy our chair very briefly. It is however good to feel your work is appreciated and I am not yet ready to leave my chair. The new season will be upon us before we know it and there is still much to be done. COYC!

Waiting for the season to start.....''We’re all just passing time''

Funny ain't it, we know time passes,but were the phooock does it go to ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Just like to say thank you and well done to Outwood for his entertaining and informative match previews. The boy done good, he's got talent. Sign him on BT, full time contract.
    I was initially accused of "railroading" our esteemed match previewer into his present role sinkov. I told him once he became appreciated he would probably want to pay me for the pleasure of contributing. (Mike Garlick please take note.)

Glad the old bugger has settled into his role and knows his worth, a full time contract is in the post and I am certain he will find the terms agreeable. (Mike Garlick please take note.)

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Yes, always a good read, well done Outwood.

And I agree that we need to sign him up now before some bugger else does. Come on BT, I'm sure you know where the keys to the dry powder store are

And if you are looking for regular input from an intelligent political commentator....
    Any idea where I could look 59er?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Any idea where I could look 59er?
    Ribble Valley ?

Ribble Valley ?
    I was waiting for that! Lol!

If you would have taken notice of what I was saying you would have the job. Unfortunately, you failed to get past the application stage...

Attachment 16443

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I was waiting for that! Lol!

If you would have taken notice of what I was saying you would have the job. Unfortunately, you failed to get past the application stage...

Attachment 16443
    Don't know what you're moaning about BT, Jezzer had just the one magic money tree, this lot have a whole forest of them, who needs a Labour government ?

Don't know what you're moaning about BT, Jezzer had just the one magic money tree, this lot have a whole forest of them, who needs a Labour government ?
    Confetti Conservatism - whatever next sinkov?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)